chapter 4: Party

Jk: yes beautiful and you're thinking right. I own this resort. OK now let's go to the party.

He held my hand we went for the party. When we enter in the party everyone was staring at us. My eyes were looking for Jisoo and Jennie unnie. Then after searching a while I found them and I excuse myself from Junkook. He just nodded and I went to my unnies.

Jennie: wow girl you didn't told us that you already have a date for tonight.
Jisoo: yeah. When he asked you for being his date. We never saw you talking to any guy in here.
Y/n: Do you remember when I was a bit late for getting inside our room. That time he gave me a letter and said if I wanted be his date
Jennie & Jisoo: And you said yes.
Y/n: uh, yes.
Jisoo: wow for the first time y/n have a interest in a guy.

I don't know what to tell so I decided to change the topic.
Y/n: so unnie let's get some drinks.
Jennie: yeah sure.

We were drinking and talking abut random stuff when suddenly I felt someone is staring at me. I was searching that who was staring when my eyes meat with a guy. He was that rude guy. I was also staring at him I don't know why but he wasn't looking away. He was still staring at me. Usually after finding someone is staring at me I just ignore but I don't why I was just looking at him and he was doing the same. Then suddenly song started and I looked away. After sometime Jungkook came up to me with a sweet smile  and asked me for dance. I smiled back and nodded.