Chapter 5: Back

I woke up early in the morning and get ready for our breakfast. Yes I woke up early cuz I have eat my breakfast with Jungkook. I was excited. After getting ready I went for that cafe. When I enter I saw Jungkook was already there and he was scrolling on his phone. But when he saw me he placed his phone on the table and smiled at me. Uh the smiled that I never can't get enough. I walked towards the table where Jungkook was waiting for me. But suddenly I saw a man he was wearing a mask but I was sure he was the rude man from last night. But that doesn't matter. Maybe he also came here for breakfast.

Me and Jungkook was talking about some random stuffs. He can be really funny sometimes. I loved the whole time with him but then I just remember that I have only 1 day here and I need his phone number. But I didn't knew how to ask him. I was thinking but suddenly Jungkook spoke.

Jk: Uh y/n can I have your number?
Y/n: Sure, why not.

I gave him my number. Wooooooo I was really happy.

Time skip

We were heading back for home and I already missed this place. This place is really beautiful. Everyone was sleeping in the car except me and the driver. I told him to turn of the music cuz everyone was sleeping. I was bored so I decided to text Jimin.