Chapter 1 finding a home

Nathan
After everything all the celebrations and all that stuff time for me and Lexa to find a new home. But while we haven't found any house yet my parents told us to stay there for the meantime. The next morning i left Lexa a note on the nightstand of our room saying

"Hey Babe,
Goodmorning babe! Did you enjoy your sleep? Went to go house hunting couldn't wake up my queen hungry? Go to the kitchen at the table in the middle that's specially for you! Be back later Babe i love you! -Nathan"

Hope she sees it.

Lexa
Well i woke up and found out that Nathan wasn't there but when i took my phone from the night stand to check what's the time i felt a paper so i took it and he left a letter just like before when he went to look for the mysterious girl who was al, this time Gianna haha. I will never forget that moment. While i was eating someone doorbelled on the gate and mom Mindy opened it it was Nathan who suddenly dropped his coat and keys. so i stood up and let him sit in the chair and i massaged his back "i have something to tell you?" He asks "will i be happy with it or sad?" I asked too "well we'll see *smiles*"

Nathan
Well i have a really good news for her haha

Lexa: what is it?
Nathan: well i found an apartment and luckily Joe helped me to furnish it!
Lexa: really?
Nathan: yeah wanna check it out we can move there later at maybe around 6:00 pm
Lexa: OMY GOD REALLY?
Nathan: *nods*
She hugged me, just what i needed

6:00 stroked so we went to the house it was a mansion i won't even wonder how and why he found that he's pretty rich more than i am. There was a garden, big gates and a big spiral stairs a mansion you would love to live in. It was so beautiful down stairs there's a big living room, a very wide kitchen and so many other stuffs at the second floor there are 8 bedrooms, including the master's bedroom and finally at the third floor is half of the whole floor a big big balcony and half of it is 3 rooms a gym area a mini cinema and the third one is a kids area i can really picture my kids i only want a few but i want a happy family though.

Author's Note
Hi guys finally BOOK 2 guys isn't this amazing yay! Here is finally chapter one watch out for the next one!! Lave ya all - Lexa