Chapter 7 School Interview

After 5 months of everything Bella has finally arrived.

Lexa
It is so hard to take care of a baby she just won't stop crying yesterday and everynight she'd just cry and I haven't slept for straight 5 days but of course it's okay we'll get through this maybe i was like Bella when i was younger to mom. but last week my boss miss Jane told me i have to go back to work tomorrow and i agreed because i thought that Nathan would be home to take care of Bella but the Resort needs him because he's been gone for a long time now. So we both have to go to work. But the problem is...... WE CAN'T FIND ANYONE TO TAKE CARE OF BELLA! I tried asking everyone i know but none of them were available. I even asked Sally but she was busy cause Emie's school was inviting her to come to There school parents Day. So i had no choice but to ask my Mom... And yes! She did agree. My mom may not be the best parent in the world for leaving me for atleast 5 years when i was younger for money! That I certainly didn't need but i moved on from that already. and so i went to work.

Nathan
Well i was at work this morning then suddenly i saw my flirty classmate from 5th grade she never changed. I was so handsome back in the old days that's why she always flirts in front of me well sorry her powers won't work on me anymore or not even before cause ever since before Lexa was the only girl i see with my two eyes. But fyi I'm of course still handsome that's why Bella is the so pretty, she got it from daddy! Haha! Well i was finally doing some files when Lea the flirty girl went inside my office and sat on the top of my desk and...
Lea: Oh Nathan! What a coincidence, it's me Lea!! Your new A.S (assistant secretary)
Nathan: oh hi Lea!
Then i was surprised when she attempted to sit on my lap when i stood up
Nathan: sorry Lea i have things to do! See you!
And she scratched her head

Next weekend
Lexa
Well Nathan and I decided to go grocery shopping with Bella so while he used the stroller i picked out the food and then we encountered Lea.
Lea: oh hi! Lexa! Nathan! Hi Lexa long time! Oh Nathan that yours?
Lexa: Well of course how could i forget the Girl at fifth grade who flirted at my Husband every morning, and every Math time where you would always be paired with him, AND at the cafeteria every 10:00 at lunch! *sarcastically smiles*
Lea: then...
Nathan: not mine! OURS!
Lea: oh i see so you're a family! Ahh okay!
I really got annoyed with that! Why cant she stop flirting. As we got home while i was at Bella's room playing with her my phone rang i answered it
IT WAS MY OLD SCHOOL!
Principal Loraine: Alexandra?
Lexa: speaking! Who is this?
PL: oh Lexa this is me Principal Loraine
Lexa: omy gosh! Miss L!! Can i help you?
PL: oh yes dear! Well heard you now work at a famous fashion company!
Lexa: ahh that! Yes! Hahah well should design anything for you? Miss l?
PL: oh no! No! Dear i'm just gonna inform you that we just opened a new school for preschoolers and we gave you a scholarship for nursery well i heard about your daughter!
Lexa: REALLY MISS L? Thank you so much!
PL: anytime dear! The school will have a parent meeting about you and your child you can bring your daughter, for interview I already reserved you, meeting starts tomorrow at 12:00 pm okay ill just text you the other info! Okay?
Lexa: Thank you so much Miss L! Ill be there!
PL: welcome dear, well i better go i have a lot more to do!
Lexa: okay thanks again Miss L! Bye!
and that was the end of the call.
So i went there the next day
Interviewer: Hi! Miss uhmm today is the school interview day. So uhhm. Name please?
Lexa: ah yes! Alexandra Cassidy E. Jacobson
I: single mother or married?
Lexa: married
I: so maam what do you do?
Lexa: well i, work at the Red Queen fashion company, i design clothes there, and also i am the mother pf this cute little 3 year old girl!
I: oh so you're the mother of this baby girl! So her full name please?
Lexa: oh! Uhm Bella Allyson E. Jacobson.
I: husband's name
Lexa: ah! Nathaniel Lorenzo Jacobson.
After so many questions finally its all over as i went home when we got home Nathan was there and he hugged us then i put down Bella and. "I'm sleepy! *yawns*" says Bella "well i'll take you to bed sweetheart okay? Cause i think Mommy's already tired!" Replies Nathan as he looks at me and Bella
Bella: Okay daddy, but can you tell me a storyy
Nathan: well okay sweetie. come on well go but say goodnight to mommy first
Bell: *hugs Lexa and kisses her* goodnight Mommy!
Lexa: night Honey!
Nathan: come on Bell!
Lexa: *waves*
So it was a long day for the Family!

Authors note:
Heya guys! Sorry grad is coming up so Nathan and i have been really busy so we apologize for not being able to post earlier,we hope you guys understand 😊 but here you go! Thanks! ❤️