Chapter 1

[Mondo POV]

"Kyodai! How many times must I tell you to wear a scarf!" My bro scolded.

It was currently winter and I had taken off the hand knitted scarf Kiyotaka had given me,
"Sorry bro- just not used to it" I laughed, attempting to put it on myself

Ishimaru clicked his tongue and walked up to me, "Fine I'll do it for you" He sighed, taking the scarf off and leaning dangerously close to me.

His face was always so tense, brows permanently at an angle with his nose scrunched up, his features were almost cartoon like.

When he smiled you could see each and ever tooth and when he frowned it's like his entire body sank...I love it.

I stared at his features and into his eyes...cliche I know

"Kiyodai, is something the matter?" He asked

I snapped out of my thoughts and shook me head, "Oh no! I'm fine...How about we go get some hot chocolate?" I asked and Taka responded with a firm nod

"Yes! Thats a great idea Kiyodai!" He said, putting his hands on his hips and puffing his chest out. He scanned the area and pointed at a coffee shop, "There!" He said and began marching over to it.

Oh god i love this man. I walked after him and tried my best to keep up.

We walked up to the door and Kiyotaka held the door open for me, "Ladies first!" He said, clearly holding back a loud laugh. I taught him how to tell jokes.

"HA! HA! HA! HA!" He boomed, "You see its funny because you're a man!"

I nodded and laughed with him, "Nice one bro! Lets go get our stuff now" I said, i know his jokes were bad but he was trying his best.

I walled into the coffee shop with Kiyotaka and walked to the counter, "Um, two hot chocolates please. You want marshmallows?" I asked

"Yes! Marshmallows as well please!" He responded.

The worker nodded and told us to sit down, they'd call us over when it was done.

We sat down at a booth and took our jackets off, "So, Taka. Leons throwing a party over the weekend and the whole class is going to be there, wanna go together"

Kiyotakas face scrunched up, "A party? Does that include... alcohol" He whispered

"No no no! Leon's trying to stop so its gonna be...a nice kinda party" I said and it was true! Ibuki told him that bad habits will only worsen his music career.

"Well...I guess it couldnt hurt to interact with my classmates" He said

"Awesome!" I exclaimed, the barista calling for us to get out hot chocolate, "Ill go get our stuff"

I stood up and went to get it, Oh yeah did i mention i have a huge crush on him? Because yeah...i do, ever since we had our first argument ive been head over heels for him. Hes good for me and he helped me learn that being emotional doesnt make you weak. I should thank him for that...

I took the two mugs back to our booth and put it on the table, "Scoot over i need to sit down" I said, Kiyotaka complied and i sat next to him

"One hot chocolate for me and a hot chocolate with marshmallows for you" I passed him the mug and he immediately went for the marshmallows.

Taka likes marshmallows, alot. Its the only sugary thing he craves and its all because of me. Once when he came round for movie night he got them out of the cupboard and asked me about them. Long story short he ate the whole bag and ended up staying awake till 3am.

"Geez dude chill with the marshmallows" I snorted

"No way! Marshmallows are too good to let melt!" He responded, stuffing his face with marshmallows and turning to smile at me

Oh god hes so cute.

"Well! Okay that's fine! You do you!" I said, my volume getting progressively louder before i took a large gulp of my hot chocolate. Fuck it was hot! I covered my mouth and tried my best not to spit it out.

"you silly billy! You have to blow on it before you drink it" He scolded, reaching for a napkin, handing one to me.

I eventually swallowed and rested my head on the table, "Ugh- my mouth hurts" I grumbled

"Obviously! Here i have some water" He took a bottle of water put of his bag and handed it to me, i took a quick sip and looked back at taka, "When do you need to be home?" I asked

"Oh shoot! Time! I should be him by now" He said, shuffling over me, his leg touching my leg and running out of the coffee shop.

my face was bright red.

_____________
A/N Is this good? i think this is good...Please comment and stuff