Chapter 4

--------------
[Hiro POV]

Kiyotaka is a fuckin idiot...Its obvious that mondos head over heels for the kid yet he refuses to believe it.

Watching them during the spin the bottle game was almost painful. Mondo let out very loud sighs or groans whenever taka landed on someone other than him. Obviously no one kissed though! just awkwardly hugged...It was kinda lame.

We're all adults though..still in highschool but over 18 nonetheless. What wrong with playing spin the bottle properly? Anyway im getting off topic. At the current moment me and leon were talking to taka in the kitchen, "You sure youve never liked anyone?" Leon asked

Taka nodded his head, "Ive never felt that way towards anyone, i think"

"Well...lets go through everyone!" Might as well help Mondo out.

We went through every girl and every boy in our year, usually gaining a very enthusiastic no.
"How bout Mondo?"

"Um... im not sure. Hes nice and i wont lie he is quite handsome but... Actually i dont know" He rambled on.
I looked over at leon and he rolled his eyes,
"That was a longer reply than usual...You sure it's completely platonic?" I asked, woah im so good at this.

Kiyotaka paused, "I guess... sometimes we've had moments. Like we'd look at each other and it feels sorta more, intimate?" He kept rambling, probably revealing way too much.

"And once i had a dream and he was in i-"

"WOAH! Hey we dont need the crazy details...I think you should think about it on your own" Leon interuppted, Kiyotaka clearly realised what he was about to say, "Oh- I- It wasnt anything like that but...thank you for the advice" He said, walking back to the group.
thank
I looked back to hiro, "Damn dude we did great!"

[Kiyotaka POV]

Do i like Oowada? Maybe i do...Wait am i gay? Fudge sticks now im confused...

I walked into the front room and sat next to ibuki, "Hey hey Ishi! Whats up? you seem dooooownn" she sung

I sighed, "Ibuki...im not doing too well, Im sorta confused"

"Really? Talk to me buddy!" she said, handing me a bag of mini marshmallows

"Well, leon and yasuhiro tried to figure out who i liked! And i think i like mondo, but does that make me gay?" I ranted, my words coming out muffled as i shoveled marshmallows into my mouth

"Ooooh We knew that!" She said, patting me on the back.
"Huh?"
"Yeah! You both look at each other like ooooo" She pressed her fingers together, "I can see the sparkle in his eyes!" She fell down so her head was in my lap, she grabbed my collar and pulled my face to her, "Kiss the boy"

and then she say the entirety of kiss the girl from the little mermaid...

______

aaaaa maybe this is better...
i wanna see ibuki doing like, a rlly loud... screaming kinda cover of kiss the girl.

someone do that