Chapter 2

[Kiyotaka POV]

It's the night of the party and i tried my hardest to dress...casual but Mondo said i looked like a "Old man on a golf course"

Personally i disagree! Khaki shorts and a polo shirt is the height of fashion! Though if Oowada says i look silly then...i trust him!

Maybe i could wear one of the T-shirts i got from the charity shop a bit back...It was blue with a star on it. Childish but I'd rather look like a toddler than a someone at a country club.

I stared at myself in the mirror. A blue t-shirt and some plain trousers...Is that okay? Would Mondo like it? I hope he thinks i look cool because i personally think i look very snazzy.

"Bro! Hurry up or we'll be late!" Mondo called out.

"Apologies Oowada!" I called out, running down the stairs to greet him

"Dude...You look like a P3" He snorted, "But its better than nothing" He walked over to me and ruffled my hair, "Cmon my motorbikes outside"

I nodded and took this moment to appreciate what Oowada was wearing...It wasnt too different honestly he just didnt have his pompadour.

"Bye dad! Ill be back by 12 at the latest!" He yelled out,

"Hey! Not 12! 10pm!" He shouted back.

I nodded and left the house, we lived in quite a run down neighborhood...As expected from a widower whose father had left him with mass amounts of debt. So we wanted to be out of the neighborhood as quickly as possible before the weirdos came out.

Ive ridden Oowadas bike a few times so i knew the drill, take a helmet and hop on behind mondo and let him do the rest. Once we were both on the bike he started driving and i immediately clamped my eyes shut...I did that everytime, it was still scary.

[Mondo POV]

No matter how many times he rides my bike... its still terrifying. I can feel his breath on my neck and his body pressed against my back! God darn it, it was taking every bone in my body to not pull over and kiss him on the forehead!

I just had to keep focused, the house was clear in the distance and...it wasn't exactly a party.

It looked really lame, Was anyone even there?

I parked outside and walked to the door, taka following me. I knocked on the door and leon answered...in his pyjamas,

"Oh hey dude...We decided to just sorta have a sleepover instead, sorry you didnt pick up your phone" He yawned

"Leon...i don't have a phone you numpty" I sighed

he apologized and invited us in, "Hey it'll be fucking great man" he said, gesturing to the 5 others in the house.

Ibuki, Hiro, Sayaka, Mikan and Chihiro

"Hellooooo!" ibuki sung, "Join our suuuuuper cool circle! Look how round it is!"

I looked back at kiyotaka, expecting to see him scared but instead he had ran into the circle and plopped himself right next to Chihiro,

"Well...Hes staying, are you?" Leon asked.

I shrugged and nodded, "Sure, whatever"

___________