The past

Elizabeth:" Lucy!"(sobs)
Lucy:" ugh.."(collapses)
Natsu:" Lucy!"(surprised)
Natsu's personal butler , Tsubaki enters the room:" master!"
Natsu:" my wife...she suddenly collapsed! Tsubaki! We have to take her to the hospital! She can't leave me!"(sobs)
Tsubaki:" master! It's alright...she'll be fine!"(hugs the trembling Natsu)
Lucy:" ...where is this?!"(wakes up)
Tsubaki:" madam...you collapsed earlier....probably due to heat stroke..the doctor said that you should rest more as you have a frail body..."(bows)
Lucy:" I'm sorry....I thought I heard Natsu san err I mean my husband calling me..."
Tsubaki:" master was very shocked by this incident and was put to rest by me after staying by your side for 12hours..."
Lucy:" he did?!...I see...(grins)..."
Natsu:" don't get too happy...I was afraid on how worried your brother would be if something had happened to you...."
Lucy(pouts):" you are so not cute!"
Natsu(chuckles):" what's with her?"
Tsubaki:" master ...Sting sama and his mother are at the door..."
Natsu(shocked):" eh? Let them in...they must have heard about the news but why would his mother...."
Sting:" I heard your wife had collapsed due to her frail body...Is she alright?"
Natsu:" she is....why don't you see her since your already here...."
Sting:" sorry for the intrusion then..."(grins)
Elizabeth:" Lucy!"(sobs)
Sting:" mother! I'm sorry Natsu...my mother really misses my dead sister so she can't help it.."
Natsu:" it's alright.."(grins)
Lucy:" madam?! Oh dear I let you see my bad side"(chuckles)
Elizabeth:" your indeed my daughter! Lucy "(sobs)
Natsu:" madam...you might have mixed their faces up..."
Elizabeth:" no..I'm sure it is her!"(sobs)
Kain:" I'm sorry Natsu kun...sting why did you bring her here?!"
Sting:" I'm sorry father..."
Kain:" I'm sorry once again miss lucy...."(bows)
Lucy:"no it's alright...I don't mind..."(grins)
Kain looks at Lucy's ring and was shocked to find out she had the same ring as their missing baby....
Kain:" could you perhaps be our daughter?"(surprised)
Lucy:" eh? It's just the resemblance right?"
Sting:" she has the same ring as me..."(serious look)
Kain(hugs Lucy):" Lucy?!"(teary)
Elizabeth:" my daughter..."
Kain:" this ring was given to Lucy as a baby when she was born but then you were kidnapped by some bad people who were after our fortune...although we got the money ready...the person never appeared..."(sobs)
Natsu:" that girl is the daughter of the financial group...how interesting...This is going to be fun..."(chuckles)
Tsubaki:" master..."(saddens)