Jealousy

Since there is no luck telling Ruby to write news right now after telling the news that Nadia and Hayden were dating.Nadia decided to make the video viral by posting it on instagram.

After posting it,Nadia decided to go see her boyfriend Hayden.Hayden was now kinda isolated from his friends.Not because they didn't wanna be friends with him,but because he needed some time alone.

"Hey boyfriend!"Nadia scared him but Hayden wasn't scared at all.

"What do you want?"he said fiercely

"I just wanna talk to my boyfriend!"she squeled"How's school going,babe?"

"Don't call me that!Only Annie can call me that"

"Oh that reminds me.Have you seen the video"she took her phone out of her pocket and showed the video.

Hayden looked at it"No,no,no,no,no!Is that Asher?"

"Don't get jelly babe.You have me"Nadia kissed his cheek before she left him.

Asher and Annie just arrived school.Ever since Asher cheered Annie up.He was the only person Annie could trust.

"What are people watching?"Annie asked Asher.

"I don't know.Let's see on instagram.Annie leaned closer to Asher to see."Omg"Asher gasped.

"That's us"Annie pointed.She looked at the account that posted it.It said NadiaTurner04.She stomped her way looking for her.She was at the cafeteria(as usual)."Why did you film us!"Annie pulled her hair.

"So what if I did?!I'm making you two lovebirds famous"

"We are not in love"

"The camera doesn't lie"she giggled.

Annie pulled Nadia's hair again.Principal Randy came to the drama"Girls,what's happening here?"

"Principal Randy!Annie was pulling my hair!"Nadia cried trying to sound innocent"Do you know how long it took me to curl my hair?!"

"I saw,Nadia.Annie Leblanc you are sent to detention"

Asher stepped in"What!No!Principal Randy you've made a mistake.Nadia started all the drama first"

"But she was going to hurt her if I didn't see it happening"said Principal Randy.

Then,out of nowhere,Hayden stepped in to defend Annie as well"I think you should send Nadia to detention too"

Annie rolled her eyes when she saw Hayden"Stop pretending you don't love Nadia.Cause I know you do"she followed Principal Randy to detention.

Hayden looked like he was gonna cry.What if Annie won't love him ever again.

"How could you say you want me to go to detention?!But it's okay I know you have your reasons"Nadia said kissing his cheeks and left.Hayden never cared if she kissed him.Annie was a better kisser anyways.

"I'm sorry man about the video.I was-only trying t-to make her feel better"Asher said feeling quite tangled in with his words.

"It's okay.She probably wants someone like you"