Birthday Sex ~ Gigi Hadid

SMUT

Y/N POV

Waking up to the most beautiful woman in my life is the best feeling to feel. The curtains open with the sun shining directly on my gorgeous baby. Looking to my left I see what time it is on my phone that is on the nightstand.

"8 am damm it's early," I sigh but knowing that I wasn't going back to sleep anytime soon. I decided to make my woman some delicious breakfast for her because I decided that I would take her out on a date with both of our schedules free plus it was her birthday and she told me she wanted something simple with no traveling.

Heading downstairs to the kitchen and the first thing I see is the wine glasses from yesterday night which led to a very steamy night.

I head back upstairs to grab my phone silently without waking her up and head back downstairs so I can make a reservation for tonight's dinner date.

I decide to make her a simple breakfast so her stomach would not be full for tonight.

As I finish making her breakfast I headed upstairs with the tray of food and made my way into the bedroom to put it on the nightstand next to her.

I stare at her for a couple more minutes deciding it was time to wake her up as I look at my phone indicating it was almost 9:30 am.

"Good morning baby and Happy Birthday; I made you breakfast," I whisper into her ear. I watch as she reluctantly gets up to stretch and I can see my shirt she wore after last night's activities rise up to see her tone stomach.

"Good morning babe and thank you;  what time is it," she asks groggily while rubbing her eyes and lean up to get a good morning peck.

"9:30 babe I made you breakfast and after that we have a beautiful day ahead of us for me to pamper you today so we are going shopping after you eat and take a shower.

"Okay hand me the food I'm too fucking sore," she says. I chuckle a little knowing it was her fault because yesterday she wanted an early birthday present also she wanted  it hard and fast until she can't take it anymore. I hand her the food and make my way to the shower before her.

I finish my shower and see her sitting up done with her breakfast and on her phone probably catching up on what's happening.

"Hey babe it's your turn for the shower," I say while getting dress right in front of her. I didn't hear a reply so I turn around still naked and see her looking at me up and down while biting her lip.

I put on my boxers knowing it was going to block her view and she immediately looks into my eyes with a pout and I just chuckle.

"Help me up I can't walk right now," she says making me walk up to her picking her up bridal style and giving her a peck on the lips while whispering a sorry too.

After she was finished with her shower and ready to head out; I made sure the doors and windows were locked before heading to our car ready to go to the mall to shop.

It was a couple of hours later well in Gigi's term it was but it was already 8 pm must I remind you we left the house around 12 so a couple of hours is not the best way to describe it but whatever made my girl happy I was happy.

I decided it was already late to head home to drop off the bags because I made the reservation at 8:30 so I just drove to the restaurant to have our date.

"Hey babe I decided that we have date night so dinner is first," I say while getting out of the car to open Gigi's door and hand my keys to the valet guy.