Chapter 3

Previously

Then I leave the bathroom, suddenly I bumped into someone..

To be continued..

--------------------------------------------
Valt's pov

"Oh god I'm sorry-"

I looked up and saw a white hair boy with a pair of red eyes. He's wearing a white t-shirt with a ripped jeans. We looked into each other's eyes before snapped into reality. My cheeks tinted red. I quickly got up and bow to hide my blushing face.

"I-I'm sorry.."

The boy chuckled softly and lifted up my chin. "It's fine." He smiled.

I grabbed my beg and was about to leave until he pulled my arm towards him. Our face was close.

"Mind telling me your name?"

"M-My name is..V-Valt Aoi.." I mentally slapped myself. Why did I stutter? I looked down. The boy chuckled.

"Nice to meet you Valt..I'm Shu Kurenai, but you can call me 'daddy'." My eyes widened as my cheek is tinted red. I pushed him away gently and ran away.

Great. What a luck. First I met the bully, second I met my ex boyfriend and now I met a pervert? Ugh. Why can't I have a normal life. I mumbled to myself. I walked to my locker and opened it. I threw all of my things into the locker and locked it up. I sat down leaning against the locker and slowly fall asleep.

"Kring!!!!"

The bells rang. I opened my eyes slowly and yawned. I got up and stretched my body.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

Wait, this voice...I looked around and saw a boy was leaning against the wall.

It was Shu aka Mr Pervert.

I rolled my eyes and opened the locker to grab my lunch. The pervert walked over to me and leaned against the locker. As I was about to close my locker, he grabbed my hand. I looked at him and tilted my head in confusion.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I used my other hand and closed the locker. I glanced at him while he's staring at me like a creep.

"Can you let go of my hand?"

"What about..no" He grabbed both of my hands and pulled me towards him. My hands was on his chest while his hands wrapped around my waist. I looked up at him and blushed. I can heard the students whispering and gossiping. Damn you pervert..

"What are you doing?!" I whispered but he ignored my question. I tried to push him away but he's too strong.

"Let go!"

"Nope"

"Shu let go of me! All the students are watching us!"

"Does it matter?" I glared at him. Of course it's matter pervert.

He slowly let go of me and acted like nothing happens. I quickly walked to the cafeteria without looking at him. Pervert! Idiot! Creep!

Shu's pov

I crossed my arms and watched him walked away from me. I shook my head and sighed.

"Man I just want to get along with him."

Then, I leaned against the locker. He seems pretty interesting though..his brown eyes and his blue hair..it's perfect. Ha..could it be that I already fall for him?

"Yo Shu! What are you doing here?"

I opened my eyes as I saw my friends in front of me. Rantaro, Wakiya, Daigo and Ken. I sighed softly.

"Let's go to the cafeteria, I'm hungry" I said. Then, me and my friends started walking to the cafeteria.

To be continued...

(596 words)

Hey hey! I'm back! Sorry I didn't update! T^T forgive me! Hope you enjoy! Love you

-Crystal