Chapter 6

Jimin POV

"Y/N?" Tae called with a worried voice.

It made us all look at him in worry. He out his phone speaker, so he could grab his car keys.

"T-Tae..." Y/N stuttered on the other line.
"Y/N where are you?" he asked.
"I was going to get some more food, and I started hearing foot steps behind me. I think it's getting closer." she said with a shaky voice.
"Again, where are you?" Tae asked.
"I'm near the gas station close to the mall." she said quickly and ended the call.
"Lets go." Tae said and opened the door.

We saw Alexis on our way out.

"Wait where are you guys going?" she asked.
"Y/N is in danger." I told her and continue following him with the rest of the group.

Alexis POV

Gosh dang it! This isn't how it was supposed to go. I hope they catch her before anything happens.

Y/N POV

At this point, I'm running to the point where I can't breathe. Did I mention that I have asthma? No? Well I probably forgot. My lungs started to almost give up on me, until there was a car horn ringing. The car light got closer and closer. I turned around to see if the guy was still there. He was gone, so I stopped running and took a huge breathe. I was still struggling tho. The car stopped right in front of me, and a hand popped out when the door opened. I took the hand assuming it was Tae, but when I looked up it was the creepy human trafficker on the news this morning. I tried pulling away, but then he grabbed me tighter and put a weird smelling cloth on my mouth. Next thing I knew, I blacked out.

Jungkook POV

We were near the place Y/N was talking about, but we didn't see her anywhere. We stopped near the gas station and walked around.

"Y/N?" I called out to see if she was near.

There was no answer. We all started calling her name out louder and louder.

"Will you people shut up?!" someone yelled back from their apartment.
"Mianhe!!!" we yelled back to them and kept walking around silently.

I then stopped when I felt something crack below my foot. I looked down and saw Y/N's phone.

"Guys!" I called for them and they came running to me.
"What? Did you find her?" Yoongi asked.
"No, but I found her phone." I said showing it to them.
"Ugh, that's why she wasn't answering my calls anymore." Jin said.

I unlocked her phone with my finger print and looked thru the call logs. I found a phone number after Tae's that looked really familiar.

"Do you guys remember who's phone number this is?" I asked them.
"Isn't that Alexis'?" Hobi asked.
"I'll call it." I said.

She picked up after the 2nd ring.

"Hello?" she answered.
"Hello?" I answered back.
"Did you guys find Y/N?" she asked all panicky.
"Wait did you call her?" I asked.
"Yes, and it sounded like she was in trouble." she told me.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yes." she said and the call ended.

I looked down the phone, and her battery died.

"Great her battery died." I said.
"What are we gonna do now?" Jimin asked.

Y/N POV

I'm in their car with a bag over my head. I can also feel them tying a rope around my wrists. I decided not to struggle and get out, because that's just gonna make things worse. Everything was quiet, so you can hear the cars driving on the road.

"Hello?" he answered this phone. "Yes, I have her right next to me. Wanna talk to her?" he asked.

He then put the phone right next to my ear.

"Hello Y/N." the person greeted me.
"H-Hello?" I said.
"I hope you enjoy your trip over there." Alexis said.
"Alexis?" I questioned.
"Oh look you already found out. Looks like I don't need to make this hard." she told me.
"Why are you doing this?" I asked her.
"Because you're in my way to success, because of you they all only talk about you, because of you I don't get any attention, because of you and your nice personality they only care about you. But now that you're gone, I'll get the attention I deserve, I'll be the one that replaces the 'Y/N' spot. So, thank you for cooperating with me and keep your mouth shut! Got it?" she said.

I didn't say anything I just cried.

"I said got it?!" she said a little louder.
"Mm." I hummed still crying.

I never knew she thought about that to me. This makes me feel so bad right now.

Namjoon POV

We drove back to the dorm and saw Alexis on the phone. She looked a little mad, so we just waited until she ended her call to walk to her.

"You ok? You looked a little mad." Jungkook said patting her head...

To be continued...