Chapter 15

Y/N POV

I looked down and saw Mark.

"Ahhh!" I screamed.
"I got you!" he yelled excited.

All of us laughed and had fun. Until, Alexis and them came towards us.

"Hey Y/N!" they waved at me.

I stood there looking at Mark then at them.

"Did you invite them?" I whispered looking up at him.

He shook his head no. Then, we looked at Dariany and everyone else. They shook their heads no as well. I then turned to them and slowly waved back. When they got closer, they started greeting each other to him and his friends.

"Hey we're Bangtan. This is Jimin, Jin, Hoseok, Jungkook, Yoongi, Taehyung, and I'm Namjoon." he greeted.

Mark bowed down awkwardly.

"What are you guys doing here?" Alexis asked.
"We all wanted to hang out." I said awkwardly.
"You guys seem close." Tae said looking at Mark arms around my waist.

When we realized, we quickly let go of each other and looked away. I looked at Dariany hoping she'd help me. When she saw me, she walked over with the others following behind her.

"Hey, you're that girl that-." Lucas said.
"Hi! I'm Alexis, have I met any of you guys before?" she interrupted.

The boys started to look at each other confused.

"Yea, we're the-." Chenle tried reminding.
"I'm sorry if we did, I probably forgot." she said bowing.

They all looked at each other confused again.

Dariany POV

"We did meet her." Johnny whispered in my ear.

I looked at him with a confused face. He leaned in again and whispered:

"At the hospital, when we first met. She came right after Mark asked Y/N for her number." he whispered looking at me.
"Oh aren't you the one at her room door?" Jimin asked Mark.

He nodded, scratching the back of his neck.

"Hi, I'm-." he tried introducing himself, about to hold his hand out.
"Aren't you guys mad at me?" Y/N's voice broke.

Mark looked down at her and looked back at them. No one said anything, and the atmosphere got tense.

"I mean, you guys only visit me in the hospital to apologize to Alexis." she said with tears falling down.

Mark POV

I looked at her while she said the entire thing.

"You guys assume that I posted something absurd and started yelling at me for that... You guys assumed that I actually wanted to manipulate Alexis. Do you guys even know the truth?" she cried.

There's was a silence, and she wiped her tears

"I mean it was from your story." Tae mumbled.
"But did you even know if that was from me? Or did you assume it was, because it was from my story and never thought that I got hacked." she cried.

Again, silence.

"You know I've been hiding for the past month, because of all the hate I'm getting... because I couldn't stand everyone looking at me and whispering over the incident. No one even knew the real truth, and they just believe her, because she cried on some live." she wiped her tears.

Her face had a lot of tears going down, but her facial expression showed nothing. Her eyes showed so many pain, but she wanted to be strong. The wind was blowing her hair out of her face, showing her beauty face structure. Then, I realized.

I. Fell. For. Y/N.

"I'm sorry." Alexis apologized and was about to kneel down in front of her.
"No," Y/N grabbed her arm bringing her back to her feet. "If you want me to apologize, then here. Alexis I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done anything bad and post a lie. I'm sorry that I never apologized until now, I'm sorry that I made you cry on live. Better?" she asked looking at the boys behind Alexis.

They looked down with tears in their eyes.

"Now if we're done, then I don't want to speak to any of you guys anymore." she said walking away.

We never realized, but there were crowds of people gathered around us recording on their phone. Dariany walked up to Alexis and slapped her.

"Bitch." she said.

I walked toward them.

"Don't ever hurt Y/N again." I said firmly and ran to them.

Y/N POV

I got in the car and buckled my seat belt waiting for Dariany. I laid back letting my tears fall down. There was a knock on my window. I opened my eyes to see who it was, then unlocked the door. He opened the door.

"Are you ok?" he asked.
"Ye-."
"GUYS!!" Johnny screamed running to us.

We both looked at him. He stopped in from of us and started panting.

"Alexis... is going to drown herself." he said trying to breathe.
"WHAT?!" we both screamed...

To be continued...