Day 8

ps, this story has swearing not too excessive but be warned!

Day 8

When Auk woke up they noticed that Jelly-Bean was awake he was facing away from Auk. "Good morning bean," they said groggily. "Morning," He said stalely. Auk asked what was wrong and Bean just turned around to face them. Bean was missing eyes they had surgically removed them and now its just pitch black. "Holy shit! Are you ok? Can you see?" Auk asked frantically. "Calm down I'm fine I can still see using my esca. It surprisingly doesn't hurt as much as it looks!." He tried to be as happy as he could but Auk could tell that it was hitting Bean hard. Before Auk could say anything the door slid open. Auk stepped in front of Bean and started growling of some sort. Jacob didn't know what Auk was doing and proceeded to try and look around them. Auk defensively stretched their wings out to block Jacob from seeing anything behind him. "We need you not the other experiment come here so I can muzzle you." Auk refused they knew the scientist was going to do something horrible to them. They proceeded to bare their fangs at Jacob. Jacob sighed deeply and pulled a gun-like object and tranquilized them. The scientist had to run a few tests and check #13s vitals before they could begin. Sadly they failed to notice that #13 was beginning to wake up. And when they noticed it was too late. Auk freaked out and tried to escape. They instantly broke the leg restraints trying to get up then they broke the leather strap against their back to hold the wings and as soon as they were free they stretched out the wings and violently flapped them to break everything. But one of the injections flew into their wings. They tried to cry out in pain but the constricting muzzle stopped them. And before they knew it they passed out.