Chapter 2

Lisa's POV

I walk to our sits when i didnt notice a figure that cause me to bump to them.
I immiatedly hold her waist to stop her from fallin' . But when i look down to see who it was my eyes widend.

"Iu sunbae" i mumble. I immiadetly pull her up and bow.

"Im sorry sunbae i didnt see you" while i keep bowing to her . Gosh thats embarrassing I thought.

" A-ani it's ok it's my fault to" Iu sunbae said.

I saw jisoo unnie wave at me to come to them. I nod then look at Sunbae again.

"a-ahm im going to my members sunbae , I'm sorry again" I smiled them bow to her. While i'm walking i feel a burning gaze at the back of my head. I look back to see who it was but to my surprise Iu is still looking at me. I wave to her , her eyes widend but smile back , I see her blush ' she so beautiful' i thought .

When i sit down jisoo unnie look at me teasingly.

"what?" i said

"I see that limario , what was that" unnie said.

"h-huh? what do you mean?" damn it why i'm stuttering?

"Oh no don't huh me lisaya , i feel the tension earlier" unnie teasingly said while wiggling her eyebrow.

"Aish unnie , ofcourse she was about to fall what do i do just let he" i reason out and blush.

Jisoo unnie laugh out loud that cause Jennie and Chaeyoung to look at us. I just wave my hand that it's nothing. Chaeyoung nod then smile at me while Jennie unnie look at me instensely with her cold feline-eyes.

"what's her problem?" i mumble when she rolled her eyes then look at the stage.

"what?" jisoo unnie said

"nothing unnie" i smiled then look at the stage too.

Iu's POV
My goshhh what's wrong with me? Her doe eyes , Her plump lips that i want to taste.....my eyes widend when i thought of that i can feel the heat of my face.

"aish stop thingling of her' i mumble

" UNNIIEEEEE"

I got startled when someone shout at my right side i see who it was.

"oh hi nayeon-nah" i smiled at her gosh this bunny really.

"Unnie how was it" she said while smirking.

"how was what?" i asked

"to be in Manoban's arm awhile ago" she dramatically said. I blush then said.

"w-what do you mean?" i stuttered

"oh unnie don't deny it i saw it with my two beautiful eyes" she said

"it's an accident that i bump into her" i smile nervously . But this bunny is so persistent

"yahhhh im rooting for you" she smiled then wink at me .

"hahaha yah nayeon-nah  im not planning to be in relationship" i laugh

"will? let's see unnie" nayeon said then smirk. I just laught at her antics then shake my head.

"yeah let's see" i mumble while looking at lisa who was laughing with jisoo.

The Award show started and some groups are performing on stage but nothing really caught my attention . I mean their great but there is something missing.

" Ok let's welcome...........Blackpink!" the host suddenly announce. I clearly hear the shout of fans . I smile thier group keep growing some fans even though they debut only in 3 years.

They perform their newest song Kill This Love

This group is no joke i can tell they have a different styles which make them unique. But this grey haired girl caught my attention.......Lisa . How can she be shy to me earlier then now she can kill me with her sexiness her charisma has no joke. I keep looking at her , then suddenly her eyes meet mine its like the to of us in this award show.

"is she trying to kill me" i mumble

She suddenly wink at me then smile that made my jaw drop to the floor

Im sweating very hard 'what's wrong with me' i thought . Then i feel a nudge in my right side , i see Nayeon smirk at me teasingly.

She mouthed ' i saw that'

I just shake my head the smile while looking down.

Thier performance end i clap my hands then smile at lisa . She keep stealing glances at me then smile while im still looking at her.

I wonder why Jennie keeps glaring at me then she look at lisa as if she's observing her. I just shrug it off

LISA'S POV
Iu unnie keep looking at me i blush when she smiled at me . I just look down because i dont want to see me blush . I suddenly felt a hand in my arm holding it tightly.

I look to my left side to see Jennie unnie glaring at me.

I look at her questionally but she just shake her head but her hand remained holding me. Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung look at Jennie too then they look at me .

I mouthed to them ' what's with her?'
They shrug their shoulder and mouthed ' we dont know'

The award show is done a while ago we are going to our Van.

I immiadetly go first cause im tired already Jisoo unnie follow me when...

"unnie can i sit beside lisa?" Jennie unnie said. Jisoo unnie look at me.

I just nod then smile at her weakly.

Jennie sit beside while im putting my earphone on. She suddenly lean her head on my shoulder and hold my hand.

I look at her , she just look at me then smile a little.

"Just this once I miss you" she whispered that enough for me to hear.

I feel the pain in my chest and my eyes become teary but i hold it and just look at the window.

Sometimes i just ask myself.......

Can someone take my pain away please? I didnt notice that my tears fall down.

Here's the update guys , this story maybe slow but i promise that there is an ending to this. Hope y'all like it😊