Chapter 5

Lisa's POV
When i arrive at the our dorm , i smile like an idiot the whole time remembering that i got to kiss Iu sunbae on her forehead and cheeks . I walk to the living room  while im still smiling . I saw Jisoo unnie sleeping in the sofa the t.v is still on .

I walk to her and whisper in her ear .

" Unnie your chicken's here " i said . Jisoo unnie quickly open her eyes widely while squeling .

" Where!? omoo chicken! " She said while grabbing the plastic that ive been holding and running to the kithen . I shooked my head and followed her ' yeah nothing new everytime she hear chicken ' i thought .

" Your welcome lisa-yah " i scarstically said .

Unnie look at me and smile innocently .

" Thank youu~ " she said , while holding 2 chicken wings at her both hands . I shooked my head smiling and nod at her .

But i suddenly remember Iu~

" Yah stop smiling your creeping me out! " unnie said , i hold my cheeks with my both hand . I didnt realize that im smiling .

" Im not unnie~ " i declined while pouting . Unnie stop eating and look at me seriously . I gulp .

" Sooo? something happened? " she said pointing the chicken at me . I smile at her innocently .

" Nothing happened unnie " i said innocently .

" Nothing happened my ass , tsk come on tell me what happpend? why are you smiling like a pervert there huh!? " she said . I look at her in disbelief , i piont my face and said .

" This face unnie a pervert!? Huh! as if! " i said crossing my arms .

Jisoo unnie laugh at me loudly while holding her stomach .

" Hahahaha , Aigoo lisa-yah , then stop smiling like that and spill! " unnie demand .

I let out a sigh . Shoud i tell her? No she will tease me right? But i cant lie at her ughhhh! . I look at her and slowly nodding .

" U-uhm i accidentally meet I-iu sunbae in the nearest food chain where i was eating , she come to me and said if she can sit with so i nod because i dont know what to say like hello she Iu for pete's sake . We talk a little and then when im about to go here she ask me if she can give me arrive thanking me that i let her sit with me so ofcourse i declined first cause you know unnie im shy so yeah . She's the who give me a ride here " i said while catching my breath .

Jisoo unnie look at me blankly , she's like she's annalizing everything that i said .

Moments later............

She squel and jump like a kid while clapping .

" Ohhhhh! Our maknae is growing up" she said still clapping her hands . I look at her confuse .

" What do you mean unnie? " i asked her while frowning .

" Yeah your the dancing machine learning the dance in a seconds , Your to slow when it comes to this " she said while scratching her head .

I look at her still frowning . She sigh and motion her hands to me . I walk to her and sit . Unnie wrap her one hand on my shoulder and said .

" Maybe this is the sign that you need to forget Jennie , Lisa " she said softly . Just hearing her name made my heart clenched .

" I know unnie " i smile and said " thats why i take step by step in learning letting her go unnie " i said .

Unnie smile and nod .

" Thats good to her lis~ you know i want to smack jennie so hard just for her to realize what she was messing " unnie said .

I shake my head and said .

" No , dont do that unnie , if she's happy with him then who am i to stand on her way? " i said while smiling weakly .

Unnie look at me i see sympathy on her eyes . She really knows that im hurting so much even she didnt tell me .

" Just hold on a little unnie just a little im going to free myself in loving jennie just give me a little time  . When that time comes you dont have to worry about me unnie . I give my love to someone that deserve and never break it . And dont worry unnie that someone

is not Jennie anymore " i said softly and smiled .

Jisoo unnie look at me softly and placing her hands on my shoulder .

" If ever you find that someone , I wish you all the best and always support you no matter what happend.

I hug her tightly . Jisoo unnie is the best really she knows when your down just by looking at you .

" Thank you chu unnie " i said pulling out the hug and smile at her .

She smile and nod .

" Unnie im going to my room first because im tired already " i said .

She nod and said .

" Ok , go now take a rest "  she said smiling .

" Ok goodnight unnie~ " i said

" Ne goodnight to lisayah " she said .

I smile and go to my room .

Jisoo's POV
' And i hope that someone is Iu lisa ' i thought while watching lisa's back .

I open the door and saw my cats already sleeping , i change my clothes and go to bed and lay down leo is beside me sleeping soundly . I look at the ceiling and sigh ' what a day ' i thought ' a beautiful day ' i smile while im slowly drifting to sleep .

Little did they know someone heard all their conversation , and crying to her room . And she realize something.

She regret , regret that she choose to hurt someone that truly cares and treat her like she's the most preciouse diamond more than anyone.