Suga: Soft and sweet lips

~Requested by XxMartenaXx

(A/N) Sorry guys if this is short! Haha. This one shot just feels weird.

Yiu bit my lip and finished the last touch-up of Jimin's makeup. "Done."

"Thanks noona!" Jimin said quickly as he eagerly joined the other members who were again fooling around in the backstage.

You sighed as you packed up you make up stationaries. Sure everyday was passing by without a colour in your life. It would be just working all day without anything else. No happiness, no love. You sat on the table as you glanced at the boys. Sure they were happy. But you was not. The sorrowful sadness that was hidden behind the smile you put up all day. It was difficult to cope. You thought you would be able to forget about the miserable past. So you kept uourself occupied with your career. But you guessed you did not. It made it worse.

There was Suga, your own ex-boyfriend. It sucks. Having to put make up for him without having tears in your eyes. He stared at you frequently and tried to talk to you. But you did not want to. You hated Suga for abandoning you just for his career years ago. You loved him so much, much more than you would sacrifice my life for him. But he just let go of your relationship just like that.

Without knowing, tears flooded your eyes. Quickly, you began to fan yourself and blink your eyes to hold in the tears from escaping.

Suga glanced over and stared at you. He let his gaze fall low. He was sorry. But he never stopped loving. No doubt that he could not deny that he love you. He knew you would hate him for sure. But he really still love you. He needed you.

You raised your head to find Suga looking worriedly at you. You panicked and rubbed your eyes as you ran off to the washroom.

Suga got up and followed but Ho Seok pulled him back.

"Yah, where are you going? It's your turn--"

"I'll be back." Suga snapped hurriedly as he went hot on your heels.

You ran into the female washroom, knowing Suga was chasing you. Now you were hating yourself for still loving him. He was such a bastard yet your heart was still with him. You leaned against the wall as tears streamed down your cheeks.

You froze when Suga stood in front of you.

"W-what are you doing i-in here?!" you gasped.

Suga's face was serious as he grabbed your shoulders gently.

"Martena..." Suga mumbled, dropping his head. "I-I'm sorry..."

"W-why are you even saying this to me?!" you cried as more tears rushed down your cheeks.

Suga raised his head, making eye contact with yiu as your gaze trembled.

"I...still love you." Suga spoke, looking away.

"Why..." you croaked.

"I'm sorry... I know I deserve to die for breaking up with you. B-but I really can't leave without you, Martena!" Suga sobbed as tears wet his cheeks.

You felt your heart ache. You hate watching him cry. You slowly lifted your hands as you wiped his tears off with your thumbs. Suga looked at you as you shut your eyes.

"I--"

Suga cut you off by smashing his lips into yours. You opened your eyes, your dark brown orbs widening. You froze. After years, you finally get to taste those soft lips again. It was sweet, like before. You closed your eyes, kissing him back as Suga kissed you passionately.

"I love you." you breathed against his lips.

"I love you too." Suga smiled, cupping your cheeks.