Part One

There will be some homophobic words coming from some people in this story just because it was the 80's if you're not okay with that then please don't read this.

Your outfit^

"Hun c'mon." My mom called as we walked toward our new apartment.

We walked out the stairs and then got out door open a cockroach zoomed past our feet.

"Flattering." I sighed.

"Here's your room!" My mom said excitedly.

It was a drab room with green floorboards and a whitish yellow wall.

"Thanks." I hugged her then walked in.

I put my mattress on the ground and laid a blanket on it

There were some boxes so I moved them.

There was a small door there.

"Pssh I've seen this is Coraline." I laughed.

But despite that I pushed the little door open.

I crawled through and knocked the wall there.

I heard someone come over.

"Hello?" I heard a girls voice.

"Uh uh hi I'm your new neighbour and I have a little door in my room so yeah sorry if I bothered you bye!" I quickly scurried out.

___________________________

It was the next day an I had to choose and outfit (outfit above) and put it on.

"Good enough." I shrugged.

I started to walk to school I told my mom so many times there was one day of school left why go?!

She said

'I want you to make friends and not sit round the apartment doing nothing all summer like you always do now go to school'

So here I am walking to Derry Middle School what the fuck.

I arrived and got some stares like yeah I mean I'm new on the last day of school why wouldn't you stare.

I also seriously regretted wearing jeans and a leather jacket today it was like a million degrees outside.

When I got into the classroom I guess people hadn't changed periods yet so the teacher was just there.

"Ah Hello you must be Y/n L/n right? I'm Mr. Clark your new science teacher!" He announced.

"Great......Thanks." I nodded.

The kids staring rolling in and I sat at the back keeping my head low.