Part Two

"Thanks." She smiled.

"So are you new?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm new we moved from (where you live rn)."

"Cool!" She smiled taking a drag of her cigarette.

We looked down and her face suddenly turned solemn and sad as some people walked past and whispered something.

"HEY BITCHES WHISPER ABOUT THIS!" I threw my cigarette butt at them and they screamed and ran off.

"Thanks." She laughed and gave me another and lit it.

"what did they have to whisper about anyways you're pretty and you've got cute freckles they just be jealous." I tried to hold my blush in as I blew out smoke.

"If I tell you you won't wanna be my friend anymore." She sighed lighting another cigarette.

"Bullshit." I laughed but she didn't laugh.

"I'll still be your friend." I said a little more comforting.

"Okay but I'll understand if you don't." She sighed.

"There was a rumour that I screwed all the boys in our school so now I'm known as the school slut." She sighed inhaling the smoke.

"Well was it true?" I asked.

"No. no it wasn't." She exhaled the deathly smoke.

"There you go! I'm still your friend people are bitches and I'm burning in this outfit!" I laughed and she started laughing too.

"You're cool....." She smiled and was kinda asking for my name.

"Y/n, Y/n L/n." I smiled back.

"You're cool Y/n L/n." She chuckled.

"Same to you...." I started.

"Beverly Marsh." She replied.

"Same to you Beverly Marsh same to you." I smiled to myself.

Soon the sun started to go down and we were talking about life she told me about her horrible father and I told her about how my father died and how my mom she try's her best and I'm thankful for that.

"Bye Bev." I smiled and hugged her as I went through the door to my apartment.

"Bye Y/n." She smiled and then left.

"Hey mom?" I asked.

'Still not home' I sighed and then remember what she said.

'Leftovers in the fridge and I'll be working until 12:00am okay so go to bed and don't stay up all night.'

Right okay just gonna her my pjs on then go to sleep.

^(the pjs)

I lay in my barren bed then heard a tap on the little door I opened it.

Beverly was there with tear stained cheeks.