Stab Wound

It's my own fault. I shouldn't have stopped that guy this morning....yes I should have. I was just on my way to school when I saw some guy robbing someone in an alley. I couldn't just not do anything.

I easily knocked the guy out, but I got stabbed in the process. Right in the stomach too. Since I was on my way to school, I wasn't dressed in my suit, so he stabbed me as Peter Parker.

My stomach hurt a lot but I knew it would heal by the end of the day, so I went to school anyway. Today was the field trip to Stark Industries, which I was not looking forward to.

"Dude are you alright? You look like you're in lots of pain?" Ned asked me as we sat down on the bus

The sharp pain shot through my stomach instantly. I managed to clean up some of the blood this morning, but the wound was still there. Fuck this hurt!

"Yeah I'm great. Just not feeling well" I told him, but he clearly didn't believe me based on look he gave me

When we got off the bus, I held my stomach and followed my class in. All I had was gauze stopping the bleeding, and it wasn't going to help for much longer. I just wish it would heal already.

"Hello Midtown! My name is Maria Hill. I will be your tour guide today. I will start by handing you each a plain white badge. These are made specifically for tour groups, meaning you need to keep these on your person at all times" She explains and starts handing a badge to each person

I always had my badge with me. It was navy blue and red.

"Peter put your badge on" Maria stood in front of me and gave me that knowing look

I rolled my eyes and took it out of my back pocket. Once I placed it around my neck, I could suddenly feel everyone looking at me.

"Why is his badge blue and red?" Flash asked her

"As I said, white badges are for tour groups and lower level interns, green is for security, orange is for higher level interns and business employees, purple is for government officials, and navy blue is the highest status. That just means Peter has a higher level and can access every room in the building" She explains smiling at me

"How does he have a higher badge than you?" Someone else asked her, but she doesn't answer and starts to lead us away from security

"I'm not at liberty to discuss that. So let's start the tour. Please follow me"

I knew everyone was looking at me, even Ned. Maria knew who I was and knew exactly why I had this badge. I was the son of Tony and Pepper Stark, meaning I had the highest status in the building.

As we started walking again, I felt my side shift and I felt another shot of pain. Why wasn't this healing already?

This was going to be a long day.

Later....

The tour has been going well so far. We just left the museum and it was awesome. Dad even had a Spider-Man display, which I didn't even know existed.

Next was visiting the intern labs, which I spent a lot of time in. I liked helping the other interns with projects and their assignments. I was pretty important in this building, and they acted like I was some celebrity. They still accepted my help and treated me with respect most of the time. Other times they would all embarrass or tease me, especially the female interns.

"Alright. Now here are the intern labs. Please take a look around, just don't touch anything. You are also welcome to ask them any questions" Maria instructed

I walked around and started looking at some of their projects. I looked over at Flash who was just glaring at me, which made me feel pretty happy with myself. I was telling the truth, and now everyone knew it. Suddenly my thoughts were cut off by a group of people calling my name.