Nervous

Nico was extremely nervous which was rare as had only been nervous two times in his life. The first time when he was going to ask will out and the other time was right now.

He was going to do this. He was sure. He could do this. He was going to tell will that he loved him."but what if he thinks it's too early", thought Nico. No he could do this

Nico walked into the infirmary ready to tell will how he felt. But the words stopped in his mouth when he looked at Will standing there helping a patient out looking so perfect with the light hitting his blond hair Making him seem even more perfect.

"Hi Nico" Will was  washing his hands and removing the blood that had stuck to his hands while cleaning the wounds of a camper.

Well too late to chicken out he thought. He could do this.

"Je t'aime"spluttered out Nico
"I mean ti amo" Nico tried again but it came out in another language again.
By this time  will was laughing hysterically. Nico on the other hand had never been so embarrassed.and annoyed at the fact that he knew so many languages.

He turned around and was about to walk out of the infirmary. He was going to go when will hugged him and and turned him around.

"I've never been happier that I paid attention in Italian class at school" Will whispered tilting Nico's head up with his hand to look him in the eyes.

"Uhm... what..huh?." Nico stuttered with a confused look on his face. His face as red as a tomato. Did will really mean what Nico was thinking he meant. No, it couldn't be, could it??

" I like u too death boy" will replied looking at the surprised face Nico was making and leaned down to kiss him.

Nico had never been happier.