Jealous

Nico was pissed there was a new camper a , daughter of Aphrodite to be exact. She was taller than Nico, more beautiful than Nico basically in Nico's eyes she was great. Now Nico normally would not care at all but there she was flirting with his boyfriend and Will being Will was not even saying anything.
"What is wrong nico you are very quite" asked Jason
"Nobody plans a murder out loud Jason" responded Nico.
"Oh so you are jealous" said Jason looking at them.
"I am not jealous" replied Nico
"Sure you are not" said Jason with a smug look on his face.. "I am not jealous" says Nico.
"So you the fact that that girl is about to kiss will does not matter at all right because you are totally not jealous." Said Jason amused "
what" Nico asked and looked in wills direction and as Jason had said that girl was trying to kiss Will. Nico stormed over there pushed the two apart and kissed will.
"What are you doing" asked the girl surprised.
"I am kissing my boyfriend and I would appreciate it if you stay away from him now bye" said Nico.
The girl thankfully got the hint and walked away.
"You're cute when you're jealous" Said will.
"I am not jealous" exclaimed Nico
"Sure you're not" said Will