CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

-AMIKO'S POV-

I heard the door open and close as I made Pierre and Kairo's plates. They are literally big ass baby's. But since I was nice, I just made their plates. After I made their plates, Benji came in looking all fine as usual.

We haven't kissed since the last time I kissed him. We don't even talk about and i for damn sure don't bring it up. He smirked at me before walking upstairs. I made Riley and Jayla's plate and they came down.

(RILEY)

(RILEY)

(JAYLA)

(JAYLA)

"I could've made my own plate you know." Jayla spoke and I looked at Riley and she rolled her eyes.

"We—."

"Well nothing. Don't worry about it." She spoke and she hurried upstair. 

"She gets on my nerves." Riley spoke as she grabbed her a koolaid jammer. I shrugged and Pierre and Kairo came and got their plates.

(KAIRO)

(KAIRO)

(PIERRE)

(PIERRE)

"Thanks baby momma." Pierre said and I laughed at his jokes and I also laughed because Kairo's face was turned up at what he said to me.

I made me and Benji's plate and I poured him something to drink and he came down. Benji has never tasted my cooking but I hope it was good.

"DAMN!" Kairo yelled and I walked in the living room to see what was going on.

"Kairo why are you yellin?" I asked and he pointed to the food.

"Yo ass cook better then Tessa." Kairo said and Pierre nodded.

"She cook like them white folks." Pierre said.

"And how do white folks cook?" I asked crossing my arms and they laughed.

"No seasoning. She make you think ya tongue numb." He said and I chuckled as I walked back in the kitchen to see Benji eating.

"This shit good ma." He spoke and I smiled before I mouthed 'Thank You'. He gave me a head nod and as I looked at him, I knew something was on his mind.

I sat next to him in the chair and we ate in silence but it was becoming uncomfortable.

"Benji...you okay?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I'm straight mamas. Just a lot of shit going on." He spoke and i nodded.

"You know you can tell me anything. I'm here for you." I spoke and he nodded before taking a bite of his bread.

"I know." He said and I nodded. I got finished with my food first because Benji wanted a second round. I walked upstairs to Benji's room and got in the shower.  After about 20 minutes, I got out before brushing my teeth and changing into something confortable. I thought of a gray dress and my fur slides. I put on some smell good and slipped on my slides.

It was going on 5 o'clock and Benji walked in.

"Why the fuck you getting all dressed up just to get your hair done." He spoke as he stood in the door way. I shrugged. I wouldn't take what I was wearing as dressing up. I mean I guess it was to him because I wore nothing but joggers.

"Well I don't think I'm getting all dressed up." I said and I looked at myself in the mirror before my eyes met back with his. I could tell he was looking at my body.

-BENJI'S POV-

Miko was bad as fuck. Her body was out of this world and seeing her in this gray dress was looking like I was seeing her naked. I wish I could see that. Just by looking at her, she was making my dick rise.

I think I was scaring her by the way I was looking at her and I guess she couldn't tell it was lust. I walked over and wrapped my arms around her waist before putting my head in the crook of her neck.

"Let me find out you lying and the nigga not gay." I spoke and she just stared at me. I grabbed my keys off the dresser before walking out and going to the car.  Once I was inside, I rested my head.

Rosco ass was starting to fuck with my head. I've been wanting him since I found out he killed my parents. When I found that out, I went ballistic and now that I'm on this nigga tail, it's like he hopping further away and I can't lie but I need help.

I was trying to get Rosco and his peoples then I was trying to take care of Miko and her situation and I was. I guess I was letting this shit stress me. I need some pussy and honestly, I don't wanna fuck up what I have with Miko.

I watched as Miko walked out the house. Shit has been tempted and every night, I wanna wake her out her fucking sleep and break her fucking back. I unlocked the doors and she got inside.

She stared at me and I backed out the drive way before following the GPS. We drove in silence the whole way.

As I was driving, I couldn't help but to think about that Hard drive Kel showed me. It just so happened to cross my mind. After thinking about for so long, I thought back to Miko and her story and it seemed so similar.

"Benji. What is wrong with you? I know it's something deep." Miko spoke and I shook my head. I couldn't tell her I was stressed and wanted to fuck her.

"Nothing Miko. I'm straight like I told you." I said and she scoffed before shaking her head. I pulled up outside the house and I wasn't gonna lie, the shit was nice.

Miko grabbed her things and got out. Usually we'll have words for each other but she just stared at me with those soft eyes. She walked up the stairs and knocked and the door opened. She walked in and I made sure to get a glimpse at the nigga. He was gay for sure.