CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

-AMIKO'S POV-

I was sitting in Tae's chair getting my hair done when Nia walked in.

I smiled as she came and sat on the couch.

"Hey bestie." Nia said.

"Hey hoe." I said and she looked up to Tae and he flicked her off and she laughed as she walked around.

"Want me to help you unpack?" Nia asked and Tae nodded.

"Thank you Nia. Seriously." Tae spoke and she waved him off.

"It's all good." She spoke.

"So miss thang, who dropped you off in that fancy ass car?" Tae asked me and I thought of Benji.

"Her fucking man." Nia yelled and I shook my head laughing a little.

"His name is Benji." I said and Tae moved my head to have me look at him.

"Benji Benji? Drug dealer Benji?" He asked and i nodded.

"Gurllllllll." He dragged and I shook my head.

"His ass is starting to get on my nerves. Y'all know how I am when I'm concerned. I know he has a lot of stuff on his plate with having a full house and then his other stuff. I wanna help him." I pouted and Nia shook her head.

"He probably stressed. You need to give him some pussy." Tae spoke and i smacked my lips.

"Now that is not the case. Is it?" I asked and Nia busted out laughing.

"Hell yeah! You better give him that shit girl. Remember what I told you. Get em before somebody does. I mean I'm not making you give it up, but that's what's wrong with him." Nia said and I sighed.

"You don't think it's too fast?" I questioned and she shrugged.

"I haven't gave Brandon my shit. I want to so bad because his ass is so tempting but I know Brandon ain't ready for this yet." Nia spoke.

I shook my head.

"Besides bitch, y'all already sleeping in the same bed every night. That shit ain't enticing?" Nia asked and I nodded because it is.

After a hour of talking about me and Benji, Tae was finished with my hair.

"You look so good! Let me take ya picture." He spoke and i nodded.

Liked by amikog and 212,256 others

arrogant_Tae123: my bestie got her hair done by me. She is truly now my doll😩! @amikog

As soon as he posted that, my phone boomed wit notifications. I shook my head as I stood to my feet.

"Look at this shit." I showed Tae my phone. He smiled.

"They gon love y'all." He spoke and i shook my head as I finished on what Nia was doing. I unpacked his boxes and we just talked about everything. From time to time, I zoned out thinking of Benji big headed ass.

After unpacking his last box, I was now on my knees.

"Tae where the fuck did you live before you came back down here? A mansion?" I asked and he laughed. I plopped down on his couch before my phone started ringing.

It was Benji so I answered.

"Hello." I said.

"You ready?" He asked and I frowned at his attitude he had.

"Yeah." I said after I took my deep breath. Nia and Tae were now staring at me. He was talking but I hung the phone up. I honestly didn't have time for his bullshit.

I got up and walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a water bottle and a pack of fruit snacks. As soon as I was about to sit down, I got a text.

Benji☺️: Outside

Rolling my eyes, I hugged Nia and Thanked Tae and hugged him goodbye.

"Remember what we told you." Tae yelled and I wasn't even worried about it. With this attitude he had, he wasn't getting shit from me. I got in his truck and he stared at me before pulling off.

"Yo hair look good." He said and I looked at him.

"Thank you." I said dryly and he frowned.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked and i rolled my eyes.

"You Benji. You have this vibe and I don't want to be around it." I said and he smacked his lips before pressing on his breaks.

"Get out." He demanded leaving me in shock.

"Are you serious?" I asked and he just stared at me with those dark eyes. I couldn't lie, Benji scared me. I got out before closing the door. It was dark out and it was going on 8.

He drove up and rolled down his window.

"Get in Miko." He spoke and i rolled my eyes as I wiped the tear that was slipping from my eye.

"Benji leave me alone. The way your acting is not you." I said.

"If I have to get out Miko." He spoke and I watched as his jaw clenched. I opened his truck door before getting inside and slamming the door and he grabbed my wrist.

"Now if my window would've cracked or broke then what?" He asked and I looked away. He let go of my wrist and the ride back to his house was quiet.

-BENJI'S POV-

I honestly wasn't trying to act this way towards Miko but I was irritated. Irritated to the point where I wanted to punch anything in my way.

The kids were gone with Brandon because that yelling and shit they be doing wasn't making it no better. I took a glance at Miko and I seen her silently crying.

"Benji I just care for you okay? You ain't gotta act the way you acting." She spoke and i didn't say anything. I pulled up outside the crib and Miko hopped out. I sighed before grabbing my phone and keys and getting out the truck.

I walked to the door before unlocking it and she walked inside. I closed the door behind me and kicked my shoes off by the door. I sat my keys down and walked in the living room.

I guess before I go to bed, I'll play the game. As I sat down on the couch waiting for the game to load, I thought about going to one of my hoes house. Miko ass was playing.

I guess I'll leave after this game.