How it all began,

It was prom night in Busan, South-Korea. "Chunseo-ah, I have a question..." says Jungkook to Chunseo, "Yes? What's your question?" Says Chunseo. Jungkook says "D-do you wanna be my... yeoja chingu?" Chunseo looks really shocked " J-Jungkook-oppa... YES I WANNA BE YOUR YEOJA CHINGU!" They gave each other a hug, then they kissed. When prom ended they both went home, Chunseo thought "Oh my god I'm dating bad boy Jungkook!!11!!1!" "This is the best moment of my life!" She couldn't sleep that night, same for Jungkook. He thought "Woah I have a yeoja chingu! What will the rest of Bangtan think?" The next day Jungkook went to dance practice at the BigHit building, he told his hyungs, "Hyungs! I have a yeoja chingu!" Jimin looked confused. "But I though I was your yeoja chingu..." says Jimin, Jungkook answers with "I never asked you to become my yeoja chingu? We're just friends with benefits" Jimin runs towards the bathroom, he bursts out in tears. Jungkook comes in and tells Jimin "Come on don't cry" He pins Jimin against the wall, "Is there a way I can make you stop crying?" He winks at Jimin. "What about your yeoja chingu?" Says Jimin, Jungkook says "Can you stop talking about her? It's us 2 now, it's our time. Jimin smiles "Okay daddy Jungkook *wink*" they start kissing. But little did they know...

Okay but I just wanted to say that (some of) y'all still think I ship them, i do NOT ship them. And I never will, thank you. 🥰