'The visit'

It's a saturday morning, Jungkook wakes up and thinks about what happened last night. His sister was supposed to come over today.

He eats a few pancakes for breakfast, as soon as he finished he heard the door bell rang, it was his sister.

"Jungkook! Are you home?" She says, Jungkook opens the door for her and lets her in, "I'm here for what happened last night..." she says. Jungkook told her everything that happened. His sister calmly says "Well I guess- you're the one that cheated on her so it's kind of your fault" Jungkook slowly starts tearing up "She's my first girlfriend, I messed up so bad. We weren't even together for 1 full day" he says when he started to cry. "What do you mean with 'we weren't even together for 1 full day'? So you're telling me you guys just started dating and you cheated on her? Oh my god"

His sister hugs him and tells him "To be honest, it's your fault and you need to take full responsibility for it, you should break up with her." "I should..." says Jungkook

He calls Chunseo to tell her he wanted to meet up with her "why do you wanna meet up? you've already done enough..." Jungkooks tells her: "Look, I know it's my fault okay. I'll take full responsibility for it, but I just want to talk to you about the situation going on between us. Let's meet up today at 4 PM in the park near our school." Chunseo agrees to go with him to the park.

Jungkook's sister calls him "And?" He tells her that he's gonna meet up with her in the park. His sister says "Good job jk! I never though that you would be able to do something like that hahaha" he immediately hung up the phone.

They both arrived at the park...

To be continued...