Prolugue

- Akane's POV -

Why did it have to come this way? What did I do to deserve this ? All I wanted was for aoi to finally understand my feelings and love me. I have never been bad to her, no, I always protected her tried to make her smile and laugh and whenever someone hurted her feelings I would make that person pay for doing such a thing to her. So why...

I went even so far to the point of working with the people I hate the most. Apparitions. Wasn't that enough?

Ah it's cold... It's so cold..

Last thing that I remember is throwing myself into that one hole with aoi in my arms, I must have lost consciousness after that. Did I let go of aoi? Was she fine? Is she doing ok right now? Where is she? She's not hurt right? Right?

So many questions ran trough my head as I couldn't remember much, but I didn't care about myself. No. What happened to me is irrelevant all that matters is aoi. Yet I managed to lose consciousness and leave her alone. Why, if something happens to her it's my fault. I will never forgive myself for this.

It's cold... And dark.. There is absolutely no warmth in my whole body... Am I.. Dying? Is this how it will end..? This isn't right no... This isn't fair.. Please someone.. At least..Save her..

After that I couldn't remember anything anymore, at this point I just accepted my fate. If I die, then I'll die. But please save her...

"Good morning sleepy head!"

My eye's instantly opened once I heard a child like voice. But that was a mistake,once i opened my eye's everything was so bright I could just throw up.  But once I was finally able to see again and properly, my eyes widened in surprise at the person that was infront of me. "Hanako??" I shouted out but then I flinched. That's not it. That is not hanako. I was getting very different vibes from this person as much as he looked like hanako he was so... Different... "Who... Are you..?" I asked before I looked around and realize I was in a boundary.  Did we escape? We made it out of there? Wait, where is aoi??

"No no, I am tsukasa! Amanes brother!" Tsukasa said with a wide smile and I simply froze. I did not like this dude even one bit. I wasn't afraid of him. It's just that his aura was very much off. And I didn't know why I felt like this. Maybe I was just overthinking things because I don't like apparitions especially number 7 if I want to put it in that way. "Amane..? You mean number 7?" I asked and tsukasa simply nodded. I sighed out loud and just stood up. "Where are we?" I asked and tsukasa seemee to be silent before he answered me. "In a boundary isn't it obvious? You have been asleep for a week now I was slowly getting impatient you know? "Tsukasa said.

A week?? I was asleep for a week?? No that couldn't be it. I'm pretty sure that at least one day passed but a whole week? This can't be real..

"Don't tell me you don't remember? " tsukasa said as he looked up to me and I
Just gave him a confused look. Obviously I remember,  I was... Stabbed... by aoi and then I threw myself in the hole and that's where I lost my consciousness and now I woke up here.

"You are dead! You died! " tsukasa said with a bright smile as if it was nothing. And I froze in shock. I.. died?  No there is no way!

I tried to process this but I just couldn't no matter how hard I tried to understand this situation I was in I couldn't. I took a deep breath trying to calm down but that just made me panic even more and without hesitation I simply got out of the boundary. And ran through the school.

"Newbies... " Tsukasa said with a small smile before looking up. "Isn't it right.. Mitsuba?" Tsukasa said and mitsuba simply reacted by letting out a small noise. But he didn't really answer back to him.

I stopped running once I spotted my classroom and I bursted the doors open.  I didn't know what time it was but I didn't care. "YASHIRO!" I yelled out but then I realized she wasn't in the classroom. Actually, there were few people around in the classroom and nobody noticed me opening the door or yelling at all. and then i noticed it was pretty late and school must have just ended.

I looked around to see if she really wasn't here but then, my heart dropped to the ground. There where... Flowers.. On my desk... And a letter on top of the desk. I simply walked over to my desk and grabbed the letter and I began to read it.

"Goodbye akane" it said,  and there where a bunch of names in the letter. Probably everyone wrote their name on it as a way of saying goodbye.

So.. It was true... ? I died...? But how... And why did I...

Once again questions went through my head but this time, I couldn't answer them at all. I just knew that this happened. But I didn't know how to process this. Tears started to fall down my cheeks as I couldn't believe it. I was dead. It's over for me. But why. Why am I still here then.

I tried to calm myself down and took a deep breath. 

I had to find hanako for this, maybe he knew what was happening. No who am I kidding? He definitely knew what was happening, he HAS to know what's happening. And after this, I can check up on aoi. Or... Maybe I should check up on her right now..right, if I died then, does it mean she did too?? I'll ask hanako about this....if class just ended then both Yashiro and Hanako must be in the bathroom. Maybe even kou.

I looked down to the ground and clenched my fist.

I have to sort this out somehow
I have to try my best.