Turtlejou #2

Awwww ya man!!!! Two posts in one day!!! Don't expect this everyday though.

Kinkajou's Pov

I burst into by boyfriend Turtle's room.

"OH MY GOSH! You have to help me Turtle! My grades are at stake!" I shouted dramatically.

"What's the problem, Kink?" He asked.

I explained how since I can't pay attention in class I record the class and type up what happened before a test.

"But Mr. Webs moved up the history final a week, so I only have today to type up all the classes! I need you to help me!"

"Sure Kink. Lets see, it is 7:00 PM now and you class is at 6:00 AM so we have about 11 hours to do it if we don't sleep." I dragged him over to my room and brought up a second chair to the desk so we could both sit. We worked for about 3 hours before I got sleepy, just listening to an excerpt and then typing it down.

The first time I yawned, Turtle looked at me and I told him I was fine. The second time he told me to go to sleep, 

"I'll finish it up, okay?" I agreed, as long as he didn't stay up past 12:00, and then fell asleep.

I woke up to my alarm telling me it was 5:30. I quickly turned it off once I saw that Turtle was sleeping. I got up and looked at the notes. They were all done! At the bottom there was a sticky note attached, so I read it.

Dear Kinkajou,

I got all your notes typed up! Don't worry, I didn't stay up too late! Good luck on you test! I love you.

-Turtle

I looked at the sleeping boy at my desk and felt a rush of affection for him. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the Last Saved Time, it said 3:49 AM. So Turtle had stayed up later than we agreed! I was glad I turned of my alarm quick, as he had only slept about 2 hours. I pecked him on the cheek and headed off to class with the notes.

-TIME SKIP-

I came back to my room at 7:30, to put away my stuff. I must have accidentally waken Turtle, as he asked, 

"Kinkajou?"

"Yep, it's me." I replied.

"How did you do on your test?" He asked. I always loved how he asked about me, although this time I was sure he was trying to deflect from how late he had stayed up for me.

"Great! But answer me honestly, when did you fall asleep?" I asked him.

"Not that late." He said, lying.

"So almost 4 AM isn't late?" I asked.

"Well I don't have classes until noon today, and I wanted you to do good on you test, so-"I broke him off with a kiss.

"Just don't do it again, even if it is for me." I said smirking.

"I know you love the attention." He said, kissing me again.

"Not as much as I love you, though." I replied.

TAAA DAAA! How did you guys like it? I just love Turtlejou because they are so cute and loveable! Anyways, I know I said I was going to do a Sunnyflight, and I still am, but this just popped into my head while I was doing schoolwork.