Chapter 2 - Jacob Black

I had told Sam not to let anybody but mom know I was coming home. Mom didn't really care that much anyway. She was always trying to go out and get away from her children. I always had the theory that we reminded her too much of her former lovers/husband. Anyway, Sam invited me to hang out at the beach with him, Jacob Black, and Embry Call.

"Sil! Hurry up, we gotta go meet up with the guys!" I rolled my eyes, but grabbed my beach bag, throwing on a coverup over my bathing suit.

"Yeah yeah, Sammy, I'm coming" I grumbled and yelled at the same time.

I walked downstairs, glancing at mom staring at the TV. "Bye Mom!" We both shouted before walking out of the house.

"So who are we gonna get first?" I poked at my brother

"Embry" I tried not to roll my eyes, Sam doesn't use his words well, at times.

"How's Leah?" I questioned some more, to which a faint smile appeared on my brother's face.

"Leah's great, really, she's just amazing" I smiled at him, his love for Leah was strong and beautiful. Nothing could ever break that kind of love. I look up to see we had arrived at Embry's house. I stayed behind Sam and he knocked.

"Coming! Mom, I gotta go! I- yes I love you to mom, bye." Em rushed out the door, "Sup, Sam. Did you already get Jake?"

"Nah, we're gonna go get him now" Sam answered like he expected the question. They started walking and Embry stopped short. He turned around and looked at me, to which I merely stared back and tilted my head to the side.

"Pen?" He gaped, I tried not to laugh. I was about to laugh when he said, "You got hot!" I gave him a glare that would rival Annabeth's. He stumbled to fix his error, "I-I I mean, uh, you look so, different! Um, and you look really nice." I laughed at him and ran to give him a hug, while Sam looked impatient.

"Nice ta see you, Em. Now let's go before my dear big brother gets more annoyed." I whispered the last part and he chuckled. Embry turned around, walking over to Sam. I, on the other hand, got a running start before jumping on Em's back, almost making him fall. I stayed on his back until we got close to the little red house.

"Thanks for the ride, Emmy Boy." He rolled his eyes and laughed. Just then, Jacob came out of the house.

"What's so funny?" He cocked his head, how cute. Embry just shook his head as a sign of 'nothing'. Jacob greeted Sam, before turning to me.

"Who is this?" He asked the boys.

"Wow, Jacob Black. Did eating all that mud as a kid affect your memory?" If possible, Jake looked more confused.

"You know me? I know you?" He looked at us like it was a joke. I decided to make a joke,

"The name's Uley, Penthesilea Uley." His eyes didn't shoot as wide as saucers, much to my dismay. Instead, Jacob asked,

"Is that meant to make me suddenly recognize you?" At that, all three of our mouths dropped open.

"Jake! Its Pen, dude!" Embry found his words first.

"Who?" He asked again, but I suddenly remembered the nickname Jake gave me as kids.

"It's me, the fish whisperer!" I shouted, Sam and Embry looked at me like I was insane, which I am but still, and Jake finally went wide-eyed.

"Oh shit!" I nodded my head at him,

"Oh shit, indeed, Jacob Black"

Hey so I am very sorry I'm only just posting this, I didn't realize that I didn't click the publish button. Thanks for reading!