Intro.

It all started two years ago when the abuse started. My life completely changed when my two older brothers left the house with dad. Mom and dad has gotten a divorce but mom wanted to keep me in order to do all the house work. Unfortunately my mom did get full custody of me and it sucked it was so that I didn't have to go and see my dad or my brothers it was just unnecessary. It's been almost a year since i lived without my dad or should I even call him that. But long after that my mom had started bring men into our house. She dates them and then cries when they break up with her. My mother's name is Samantha while my fathers name is mark. Although when my mom was dating she met this wonderful men name Matt It hasn't been over a week since she actually started and now she has announced that they are getting married the week before the starting of spring break. But after three to four years of marriage mom and Matt had been fighting for over a week now. Matt doesn't want to be with her no more and it's because mom doesn't do any of the house work or doesn't even cook. He thought that maybe it was time for a divorce. Mom didn't like that idea but when Matt started to pack up his stuff he told her that he was going to divorce her and left. She went to court the weekend before and she came home after crying her eyes out on how horrible he was to leave her. My mom soon fell into depression and started dating more. She came home with two - three men each night. But soon after that they started coming into my room and my mom would stand there laughing at me and saying how a good slut I am. It was hell after that and it soon turned out that my mom has been seeing a man named Lucas, mom said something to me about how they have been dating for a whole month but I knew that wasn't true. She also said something about how they are going to get married and have another kid that I would have to take care of but my mom can't have any more kids surprise surprise. Lucas started moving in and he would stare at me until i did something to stop it. I was scared out of my mind. But Lucas came home one day drunk out of his mind and he was cussing at someone on the phone. But after that incident he became more mean he started to kick me, punch me, and even punish me if I did something I wasn't supposed to do. I felt trapped. When school started it was more hitting and all. I had two friends let's say, Ava and Ben. Not knowing how long it's been since I've seen Ava since my own mother wouldn't let me go back to school after what happened the last time. Now moving back in with Lucas after he came and stopped by at our house. Now me moving back to where Ava is, can't wait for her to know she only knows what in the world is going on but I'm back and I heard some rumors about now having bad boys in the school. Oh great so should we get started onto my life.. I wish not.