New kid?

Aly's Pov:
It's the day, I can't really describe on what happened last night coming home from school my mom wasn't home and my step dad Lucas was although he wasn't drunk but he still beat me to a pulp. It's the third day of school and I already feel like I have a broken bone in one of my ribs but I can't go to the hospital at all because I'm afraid of what Lucas will do to me if he finds out. I have these rules 1. Don't speak unless spoken too, 2. Don't make eye contact with anyone but Ava, 3. Don't tell anyone what goes on at home, 4. Try not to flinch or be suspicious about everything around me. Those are my rules but Lucas has no rules which scare me to the heartbeat. I get out of my bed and walk to the bathroom looking at the damage of my body and face after I try and cover it up I go back into my room and grab some clothes. I'm afraid to change into my room because who comes in sees the damage.

I come out of the bathroom wearing a long sleeve shirt and ripped jeans with some black boots

I come out of the bathroom wearing a long sleeve shirt and ripped jeans with some black boots. (Doesn't have the phone and pin) I grab my brush and brush my messy hair and try to straighten it. I grab my bag and put my shoes on as I slowly exit my room making sure I don't make a sound. I'm usually quiet as a mouse but we moved and got these creaky old stairs. Lucas was sleeping since he works so late and then gets off and drinks. He comes home and makes it seem like I didn't make him dinner when I actually did and it's all my fault as well I really thought maybe that it would all end soon. But that wouldn't be right? Wouldn't it. I got my bag and walked out of the door making sure which school that I was going to I text Ava what the school name would be. Although I didn't plan the school being large and big it was just that I'm a new student and I'm going to get a lot of stares right? I wouldn't hope so. Now all I need to know is where in the world is the office? I never made one mistake to read the signs that are on the wall. I hear my name being called "Aly thank god your here!!" I look where the voice source is coming from seeing my friend Ava come into view as I run to her giving her a hug. But I don't think I'm just the new kid, I heard the head master talking to someone and these boys were coming in today. "Ava do you know anybody who else is coming in today I overheard the headmaster talking about it?" I ask she nods her head and says something about a gang coming in. A gang in my school that can't happen can it. Also being the new girl and all it can't happen maybe it's a group of boys or something. "Are you sure it's just a group of boys why call them a a gang they can't be that bad" I said she looked at me like I was a idiot, " why are you so chirpy this morning did something happen you only ramble on if something happened at home and I never said anything about the new kids being in a gang I just said they must bad kids who don't go to school and there not really new except for the little brother" she said harshly that shut me up right away.
Ava looked at me than my hands she knew what was going on in my house she knows but she's looking for any injures that I have all over me. I'm not really the new kid but I've been pulled out of school from my step dad and then my mom puts me back into school so that I can learn. My mom doesn't really knows what goes on in the house because she's never there. Always at work. "Aly are you hurt?" Ava said and I snap out of my mind. I give her a kind smile "no I'm sure, everything is covered so where good and I think I have all my classes with you this year let's just hope I don't get pulled out again.