The blind date- Vanossgaming x Reader

- Y/n's POV-

My best friend B/f /n( Best friends name ) is setting me up on a blind date with one her boyfriend Brock's Friends. I am scared. She is over my house Right now helping me figure out what I should wear for this blind date.

" Do you know what he looks like?" I ask not even knowing that basic info about him.

" He is around 6 feet tall he has black hair that looks really soft he has Brown eyes, he is Asian but is from Canada Oh, and his name is Evan " she says.

" He sounds too good to be true. "I say.

" Well, You are about to find out if he is real or not but I already know his is. " she says. I look into my closet to figure out what I should wear and grab an outfit and place it on the bed.

" OMG that is perfect. " B/F/N says I picked out this

( A/n you can change the outfit if you want I just really liked it )

" Ok well I have to get ready the date is in an hour. " I say.

" Ok have fun but not too much Fun. " she says.

"I would not do it on the first date that's gross. " I say. She laughs as she leaves my house. I get ready and then I drive to the restaurant where we are supposed to meet up at and I see a guy that matches the description B/F/N gave to me holy shit he is really fucking hot. I walk over to his table.

" Um... Are you Evan by any chance?"I ask. Nervously

" Yeah are you Y/n?" he asks. His voice is so nice, calming and some what  familiar.

"Yep that's me. " I say as I take a seat acrossed from him and he smiles at me even his fucking smile is perfect.

" So tell me about yourself. " he says.

" Well, What do you want to know? " I ask.

"What's your favorite color?" He asks

" Mine is mint green, What's yours?" I asks.

" Mine is probably Yellow. Who is your current favorite youtuber/ youtube channel?" He asks.

" I mean I have always loved the Vanoss crew but if I had to choose one it would probably be Vanossgaming " I say. He smiles.

" Well, what if I told you I was Vanossgaming?" He asks. ( This is Pre face reveal. )

"Are you?" I ask not believing him.

" Yep. " He says.

" Are you serious?" I ask still not convinced. He nods and grabs his phone out of his pocket and opens youtube to show me his profile.

" Well, I didn't expect you to be my blind date. " I say making him laugh.

" So do you like videogames?" he asks