Bonus I

•🖤•

•🖤•

"Yes! It fits."

"Wait, it's not quite there..."

"Just shove it in a bit further."

"Got it!" Jeno smiled and wiped the sweat off of his forehead, meeting gazes with Nana who sat across from the big oval object.

Standing up carefully, they both gripped the large frame and stood it on its end, observing the new sparkly glass that was now in the old mirror. They had even taken it into their own hands to polish the wooden frame, giving it a golden sparkle that seemed to lessen its age.

"It looks... strangely beautiful," Nana chuckled and rubbed a speck of dust off with his sleeve. Jeno nodded in agreement, then looking back to the younger with a smile.

"Shall we then?"

Nana nodded and pursed his lips, using all the strength he could muster to lift the heavy mirror. Jeno helped on the other end, carrying it out of the house and placing it into the back of his expensive car.

They both hopped in immediately, Jeno backing out of the garage and hitting the road. Nana didn't hesitate to turn the radio on, letting soft music fill the car as he kept the volume low. He turned his head to observe Jeno, keeping his stare there for a while without saying anything.

Jeno noticed this and raised an eyebrow. "May I help you?"

Nana smiled and shook his head cutely. "Nah, I just wanted to look at you."

Jeno turned his head and looked at the younger like he was on fire, trying to ignore the red tint heating up the tips of his ears. "Why?"

"Because you look handsome when you concentrate."

Jeno groaned and once again looked at the other like he was crazy. "That was so cheesy I think I can taste cheddar."

Nana snorted and whacked his arm, then proceeding to rant to Jeno about this new show he had been watching. Of course, Jeno had been watching it too but he still allowed Nana to have his fun with theories.

They reached their destination while jamming to a few songs that had come on, slowing down their weird car dance moves while Jeno put the car in park. The old antique shop looked over them, forcing them both to get out and grab the mirror from the back.

After struggling a lot, they reached the front door and knocked on it, waiting for a mere second before the old woman swung it open. Thank god the warmer weather had started coming in and that the skies were clear or else this job wouldn't have been as fun.

The old woman peeled through and toothily smiled at them, eyes scanning over the boys before spotting the mirror behind them. "My, what a surprise to see you two. I trust this means you solved everything?" The woman asked and raised an eyebrow, causing her head to wrinkle.