Am i falling for him already?

josh showed Jaden his room I decided to change into something more comfy, the weather was terrible outside and all I wanted to do was get take out and watch a movie with josh.

I plucked up the courage to go knock on Jadens door to ask what he wanted for dinner

"Come in" his husky voice went shivers down my spine in the best way possible
"Hey Jaden, I was just wondering what take out you wanted for dinner?" I say shyly as I play with the door handle. His face lit up when he see me, he giggled to himself once he saw my outfit too.
"Hey, how bout dominoes? I really fancy a pizza and movie night with you guys" he says whilst moving to the end of his bed.
"Sure. I'll go tell josh" all I can do it smile whilst I talk to him, I shut the door behind me and bump straight into josh who catches me smirking to myself.
"What are you doing." He says sternly
"Asking jaden what he wants for dinner dumbass. He wants pizza and too watch a movie with us" I say as I walk across the hall into my room and josh follows behind me.
"Well Nessa is coming over tonight too and we can all watch a horror movie or something" he smirks as he knows how much I hate horror movies. I give him a -_- look (lol wtf 😂).
*1 hour later*
I was laid on my bed waiting for the pizza to get here. I here a knock on my door and look over to see Jaden. His face melts my heart.
"Hey beautiful ... pizzas here" his soft, gently voice and smile makes my heart thump. Damm gulia your really falling for this guy. UGH SHUSH. I make my way down stairs to see Nessa and Josh cuddles up on the couch and Jaden sat by himself on the other one. Josh and nessa were Engrossed In there conversation about chickfila, I went and sat next to jaden on the big couch. He had a blanket wrapped round him which he let me in to and wrapped him arm round my shoulder
"Hope you dont mind?" He whispers as he moves closer to me.
"Not at all" I blush and look into his gorgeous eyes once again. At first I found it awkward to be cuddling a guy I just met right next to my brother and his girlfriend. But then I remembered how josh was practically trying to set me and Jaden up.
We all picked to watch 'The Nun' and Nessa turned all the lights off. I snuggled into Jadens chest and I could hear his heart beating faster. I look up at him and he smiles back down at me, he wraps his arm around me tighter and quietly kisses my forehead.

My eyes soon started to get heavy and I drifted off to sleep on Jadens chest.

JADENS POV: I could feel her head getting heavy on my chest, I looked down to see her fast asleep, god damm she was beautiful

JADENS POV:
I could feel her head getting heavy on my chest, I looked down to see her fast asleep, god damm she was beautiful. I sound so cringe but shit she made me feel some sorta way. Not the sorta way where I wanna RIP her clothes off then Fuck her. The sorta way we're I wanna protect her and ... dare I say it love her. Ugh Jadens calm down she probably doesn't even like you. After all the daydreaming of Gulia the movie had finished, Josh decided to drop Nessa home so I decided to carry G to her bed.

As I laid her down into her bed, I noticed her wrist ... my heart dropped. How could this beautiful human do such a thing. Her scars so deep in her wrist that I hate to imagine the cause of it, I try to forget it and pull the blanket over her. She grabs my arms as she begins to wake up
"Josh where are you going?" She mumbles, still with her eyes closed
"Hey beautiful, it's Jaden. Josh had gone to drop Nesa home he will be back soon" I whisper as I tuck her in. She smiles. Ugh that smile. She's so ducking beautiful. She snuggles into her pillow and I kiss her on the forehead. I begin to close her door when she whispers
"Sweet dreams Jaden"
"Sweet dreams gulia"

(Wowwwww chapter 2 COMPLETE!!! Hope your enjoying)