Officall

1 week later...

Gulia POV:
It has been a week since the whole Cynthia and Avani shit happened. I've just been recovering on the couch for most of the time, with jaden of course. He's been amazing to me, I couldn't wish for a better ... what are we again? 😂 anyways I'm mostly all healed now, I still have some cuts and bruises but for the most part I can walk around and look after myself Abit more. The past two days jaden has been staying in my bed with me, I hated sleeping on the couch so he decided to would stay in my room with me incase I 'needed anything through the night'. But reality is I know he just wanted a excuse to cuddle with me. I wasn't complaining. We woke up that Saturday morning around 10am, I turned around to see his gorgeous blue eyes staring at me.
"Morning princess" he giggled as he played with my hair.
"Morning handsome" I smiled back
"I have some stuff planned for us today since we have been in bed for about a week straight" he says with a cheeky grin.
"And what's that mr hossler" I say as I raise a eyebrow
"Wellll let's run a big bubble bath and then I'll take the adventure from there" he says as he stand up and picks me up bridal style. I've gotten comfortable around jaden that I didn't mind changing or being naked in front of him anymore. Mainly because I was covered in bruises so he needed to ice me every morning. We both got in the bath and I sat in front of him, laying my head back on his chest and looking up at him giving him a kiss.

"Want me to wash your hair g" he says I nod my head as jaden gives the worlds best head massages

I nod my head as jaden gives the worlds best head massages. He lathers you the shampoo and behind massaging my head, this is the lifeee :)
Thank god josh was at Nessas for the next few days, she's going through a hard time tight now with her parents and josh trusts me with jaden, well I mean if he saw me and jaden in the bath I'm sure he would regret that but oh well ☺️
After our bath he wrapped me up in a towel and carried me back to my room, I pick out a outfit and change.

I blowdry my hair and throw on a tiny bit of makeup as jaden went to his room to get ready too

"You almost re

"You almost re..." jaden says as he walks into my room but stop as he notices what I look like. His face lights up and I giggle
"Damm your such a beautiful girl" he yells as he picks me up and spins me round.
"Okay jaden fell me where we are goingggg, I wanna know" I pull a pouty face
"Don't do that face gulia. You know I have to give in when you do it" he laughs and I laugh with him. He takes my hand and we head to the car.

After a hour of driving and singing along to the latest songs I ask how long will it be till we are there.
"10 minuetes I promise" he smiles as he takes my hand and holds it.
We pull up into a driveway with some trees, I look around very suspiciously, We're the hell is jaden taking me. As we turn the corner the veiw is insane! A huge lake with trees all around, beautiful flowers and a massive old building. it was just me and jaden. So romantic 🥰

My eyes begin to tear up as I see jaden take out a picnic blanket and a basket full of snacks

"Jaden...l" I whispers holding back tears. He walked over to me and gives me a hug,
"Come on beautiful, we gotta take one of those little boats over to that little piece of land in the middle of the lake" he smiles and takes me my hand. He rows us across the lake like in the olden days, damm it was beautiful here.
Jadens pov:
I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face as we rowed across the lake. She is the beautiful girl I've ever met, inside and out. I catch her smiling and my heart melts at seeing her happy.

Gulias pov:
As we reach the little peice of land, jaden helps me out of the boat. He lays out the picnic blanket and takes out all my favorite snacks from the basket, this boy was the boy of my dreams.
"Jaden this is too much! I don't deserve this" I say as I stare up at the beautiful blossom trees and the robin birds on the branches.
"Gulia, you deserve the world" he says as he scoots closer to me wrapping his arm round my shoulders. I look at him and kiss his cheek, but turn back around to admire the beautiful scenery. I stand up and take a photo of trees and the water, it was breath taking. As I turn around I see jaden on one knee. My heart stops.
"Jaden what are do-"
"Gulia Richards, your the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my life, your not only beautiful but you are caring and loving. You make me smile every second of the day and I can't ever get enough of that gorgeous face... Gulia will you be my girlfriend?"
He says as a he stands up and hands me and box. I open the box speechless today see a beautiful necklace with out initials engraved on a love heart
(G.R + J.H)
"YES!!!" I say jumping into his arms and kissing him passionately
"God I'm so in love with you Gulia" he yells as he kisses my cheeks and forehead over and over again. He puts me down and spins me around so I'm having away from him he can put the necklace on me. As he clasps the clasp he wraps his arms around my waist and leans his chin on my shoulder, he kisses my neck and cheek and whispers in my ear
"Your mine forever princess"