After the titan war

Percy's POV

I stayed put in my cabin. I thought about all the people i had lost during the battle which only intensified my agony. Jason and Piper had died and leo  was missing. The romans, amazons, and the hunters were seasrchingfor him. All the aside, i was never able to sleep due to my nightmares and it only got worse once annabeth was away from me.
Annabeth nor i could sleep without each other because it caused the painful memories of Tartarus to resurface.

At point i had begged tartarus to relaese annabeth from her sufferings.

Eventually he found way of torturing me physically. All the wounds i got in my dreams appeared in my body.Of cource it never happened with Annabeth close.

Nico and thals often visited and all of soon realised my agony. I decided to take a break and head back to mom
I nocked and mom pulled me into a bear hug when she saw me. I could see she was making cookies for  me. I strodded into my room and soon hypnos pulled me into sleep.

Nico's POV

Percy was becoming worse day by day.Annabeth told us how he would scream at night from his nightmares but annabeth barely had any of them.
I wanted my cousin to feel free from all this and i decided to visit'aunt ' sally.

"Hey sally. Is percy home? "
"Hey nico, yeah he came one hour ago and headed to his room,  oh and that's aunt sally for u "she smiled and said.

I went to percy's room.He was crying. the moment i saw his broken eyes i knew what to do.

"Hey perce u ok? "
"No nico, every time i sleep i relive those memories, all my friends wha had died because i wasn't strong enough to save them."
He broke dow in tears and i held on to him.
I walked out of the room and met a worried sally.

Guys, this is one of the stories i intent to complete. Pls do comment anf rate if u like it. ###✌️✌️✌️✌️

Oh and if u have any suggestions do mention I'll make the story more fun
.