𝟏𝟎

CHAPTER TEN:

CHAPTER TEN:

WHAT THE HELL?!

A/N - This chapter is dedicated to jvostories

If you don't wanna read the parts with Sam and Siana just skip to the last paragraph.

EVERYONE HAD LEFT THE POLICE STATION, leaving Sam and Siana there alone. Before Siana had walked away Sam stopped her. "Hey uhm, I'm sorry for everything that I've done to you in the past. I've realized how much of a jerk I was. And I'm sorry for what just happened, so uh do you wanna come and hang at my house?" Sam asked, Siana was a little hesitant but she wanted to forget about what happened so she agreed.

"Alright.." Siana sniffed, they walked over to Sam's car and got in. They drove over to Sam's house, along the way they shared laughs and giggles. Once they got over to Sam's house they changed, "Here you can change into my hoodie.." Sam smirked, Siana hesitated. "Uh, I can just-" "No, take it. You can wear it." Sam smiled, she nodded and went to the bathroom.

While she was changing, she couldn't help but think why was he being nice to her. When they were dating yeah, he was nice to her. But why now? Anyways, when she was finished getting dressed she walked out and saw Sam staring at her. "What?" She giggled, "Nothing, I just wanna savor this moment..." Sam blushed, Siana's face turned red and she grabbed her bag. "You look pretty- I mean Uh you look nice- I mean its not like you don't look pretty- I MEAN-" "Thank you.." Siana smiled. Sam's eyes enlarged and he turned away,

'GOOD GOING VINCENT YOU ABSOLUTE DUMB ASS!' Sam thought.

He turned back around and noticed that Siana was gone. He looked around, "Siana?" He muffled, then he walked out of his room and saw Siana in the kitchen. "What?" She asked, "Oh damn, don't leave me like that!" Sam hugged her, "I'm making food do you want some?" She asked, "This is my house? Why are you making food when we can order Pizza?" Sam giggled.

"Because- Well- I'M JUST HUNGRY OKAY!" Siana laughed, "Whatever I'll order some pizza.." Sam smirked, he grabbed his phone and dialed the number for Pizza hut. "What do you wanna eat?" Sam asked, "Hmm Cheesy Pizza!" Siana smiled, Sam nodded. "Hello what would you like from Pizza hut?" The caller asked, "Uh 2 Medium Cheesy pizzas." Sam spoke "Okay, Pick up or delivery?" The caller asked, "Delivery, my address is ************" Sam smirked, 

"Alright thank you for ordering Pizza hut!" The caller said, Sam hanged up and sat on the couch. "You wanna watch some disney plus?" Sam asked, Siana nodded and sat next to him on the couch. "I miss this, I miss us.." Sam smirked, Siana stayed silent. "I'm sorry for cheating on you with Rebecca, she was wrong. Your so much more than that, you deserve someone better than me and it was a idiotic move and I'm sor-" "Stop apologizing, I'm tired of it! All I wanna do is spend time with you." Siana kissed his cheek.

"Why waste time apologizing for something I already forgave you for." Siana smiled, Sams eyes widened, he paused for a second then blushed out of embarassment. "Y-You forgive me?" He asked, Siana nodded and hugged him. "Of course I forgive you.." Siana smiled, "I love you.." Sam smiled, "I love you too." Siana blushed, Sam leaned in for a kiss but Siana pushed him away. "I love you but I'm still a bit mad about it alright." Siana giggled.

"Aww.." Sam frowned. "Don't be sad.." Siana kissed his cheek, Sam's face turned from sad to happy in less than a second. "Well ya know I kinda-" Sam was interrupted by the door bell. "PIZZA IS HERE BITCH!" Siana shouted, she grabbed Sam's wallet and ran to the door. She gave the pizza guy the money and brought the pizza's to the couch. "Thank you Sam." She smiled,

"Anything for you.." Sam cupped her cheek. They sat on the couch and ate Pizza. They ended up watching Cinderella, Snow white, Princess and the Frog, and Moana. "Gosh, Maui is so underrated." Sam laughed, "Ehh, hes ight.." Siana laughed. "I mean Moana is like a queen! She literally fought a goddess!" Siana chuckled, Sam laughed and Siana laid her head on his shoulder. 

"I like this, just us hanging out." Sam smirked, "Yeah, we should do this more often-" *RING RING!*  "Sorry thats my phone." Siana smirked, she picked up the call and froze. "Whats wrong?" Sam asked, "TURN IT TO THE NEWS CHANNEL RIGHT NOW!" Siana shouted, Sam picked up the remote and changed it to the new channel.

"BREAKING NEWS! LUCAS MILLER HAS BEEN FOUND DEAD IN HIS HOUSE!" 

"THERE HAVE BEEN SIGNS OF A FORCED ENTRY!"

"THE POLICE HAVE FOUND NO SUSPECTS!"

"AS FOR NOW THE CASE IS OPEN!"

"WHAT THE HELL?!" 

And scene

✞✞---------------------✞✞

What happened?

I wonder who could have done this?

Whats gonna happen next?