15 | excitement

edited

_______

_______

third person

"fuck me love, you do that so well," harry groans, tangling his hand into the girls messy locks, starting to guide her mouth down his hard cock.

it didn't take long for the pair, who were now in a spare bedroom, to depart themselves from mitch and molly. from playful glances to 'accidental' touches, harry just couldn't resist her anymore, just like dahlia couldn't resist harry any longer.

dahlia hated herself for hopping into bed not once, but twice now, with the man she swore she'd never want anything to do with, yet here she was, mouth wrapped around the mans cock as she eagerly takes him.

harry's head tips back in pleasure as dahlia's icy, grey eyes stare up at him, taking his whole, long length down her throat without hesitation.

"look at you taking my cock down your throat like a good fucking girl," a breathy moan slips past his lips, "fuck stop, need to be inside your tight little cunt now sweetheart."

dahlia hears harry's words however doesn't stop her movements, instead she takes his entire length back down her throat, keeping her head down so her nose is pressed against his pubic bone, tears starting to form in the corner of her eyes when she begins to choke.

a low growl is heard from harry, anger washing through his body as the girl disobeys his order, instead doing the opposite. his hand immediately goes to her dark tresses again, finding a good grip before roughly pulling her mouth off of his throbbing cock, "don't disobey me love, do you really like having my cock shoved down your throat that much little whore?" a sinful laugh follows his harsh words.

"m'sorry daddy, jus' love having your cock down my throat," dahlia mumbles, looking up at harry with an innocent gaze, her own salvia coating her lips and chin.

"i'm sure you do but right now i want you to ride me, get up here baby," harry smirks, running his thumb of her soft cheek.

dahlia eagerly sits up, throwing her legs over harry's thick thighs and hovering over his hard cock. harry's hand moves down to his length, rolling a condom over it before lining it up with the girls entrance, before she almost immediately slams down onto him.

"oh fuck," her head tips back with a loud moan from both pleasure and pain.

just as dahlia goes to start moving she sees harry lean over to the bedside table where he grabs a ziplock bag, pulling out an already rolled joint, next reaching for the lighter beside the bag. harry's dilated eyes trail up to the girl currently sat on his cock, bringing the joint up to her lips before lighting it. dahlia begins bouncing as she inhales all of the joints glory, harry soon taking it from her lips and placing it between his own, doing the same before placing it on the ashtray on the bedside table.