2 truths and a lie

Lisa's POV

I'm at the living room with the girls. We decided to have a night out, we missed this so much. We decided to watch a movie while eating.

"Guys, these movie is so boring!" Chaeng exclaimed.

"I agree with you hubby" Jennie said. I really hate it when they're calling each other with that endearment. Yes, I have a huge crush on Jennie.

The first time I heard her calling Chaeng 'hubby'  I thought that something's going on with them but when the jelly jisoo unnie asked about it, they clearly explained that it's just a friendly endearment.

"Hey Lis, you have something in mind?" Jisoo unnie asked. I was snapped back to reality.

"A-ah yeah? What is it again unnie?" I've been drown in my deep thought that I didn't heard what are they talking about.

"Are you okay Lili?" I smiled as I heard Jennie asked.

"Yes unnie, I'm completely fine" she frowns at me. I remember she doesn't want me to call her unnie. But when it comes to Chaeng, it's okay with her. And that made me envious.

"Okay back to the topic, do you have something in mind that can take our boredom away?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Oh yes! How about we play 2 truths and a lie?" I said cheerfully. I really love playing those kind of games.

"I'm in!" as my bestfriend Chaeng is always the first one to agree with me. That's why I can't be mad at her even though I'm jealous with her and Jennie.

"Me too!" Jisoo unnie said.

"I guess I have no choice" Jennie jokes and smiled at me.

"If you got the wrong answer, each of us will give you a dare and you have the whole week to do it." I added and they all agree.

The game went fun. Not until the bottle stops and point in me.

"It's your turn monkey" Chaeng said.

"Obviously Chipmunk" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Okay okay stop bickering. Jennie, you'll be the one who will ask Lisa" Jisoo unnie said. Yeah, she's always like that. And when I say like that, I mean like a Grandma. Kidding HAHAHA.

"So here's your question Lisayah" Jennie unnie started and I just gave her a nod.

"One, Jisoo unnie is the culprit in leaving Leo outside the house while it's raining... Two, Chaeyoungie has a crush on me and Three, I'm the one who drink all of your chocolate milk." Jennie paused for a while trying to hold her laugh. "So.. what's the lie there?" I think hard, I don't want to fail on these one.

"Hmm..Two and Three seems to be possible so I think it's One." I answered nervously.

"Engggkkk" Jisoo unnie made a weird sound. Indicating that my answer is wrong.

"What!? You did that to my Leo!?" I yelled.

"Hey monkey, calm down. The game is still going." with that the reality slapped me. Oh god! I have a punishment. Knowing these three, they are too savages. Even my baby mandu.

"Okay, so what's my dare?" I asked nonchalantly.

"I'll go first!" Jisoo unnie said while raising her right hand. "Buy me chicken every night until the week ends." I just nod. As if I can say no.

"Okay my turn" Jennie said. I become nervous. "Sleep in my room for the whole week" she said like it's the most normal thing in the world.

"Wait what?" I asked, I'm too shocked. Like, of all the thing she can ask me to do, why that?

"What? You can't say no right" I just sigh in defeat knowing that she won't give me answers.

"Now it's my tuuuurn!!!" Chaeng said while shouting. "So here's the dare.." she paused making it more dramatically.

"Cut it Chaeng, just spill it already" I said impatiently.

"Fine, geez. Okay, I want our grumpy maknae to kiss Jennie for 5 minutes straight."

"What the hell Chaeyoung!?" I shout at her. It's not like I don't want the dare cause honestly I love it. But why is Jennie involve? I respect her so much not only because I like her but because she's still my unnie.

"What? Can't say no!" she shouted back.

"But why is Jennie involve here!? I respect her so mu–" Jennie cutted me off.

"It's okay Lisa, do it. I won't mind." she said with a devilish smirk. My jaw dropped on what she said. I was snapped into reality when I felt Jennie kissing me. Before I could respond, I quickly pull away.

"Unnie this is wrong." I said. I noticed that Jisoo unnie and Chipmunk were not there anymore. It's just me and Jennie.

"Come on Lisa, a kiss won't hurt." Jennie said. She claimed my lips for the second time and this time, I didn't pull away. I kiss her back.

After a long kiss we pull away panting. We both needed air.

"I love you Lisa" she whispered.

"I love you more Jennie" I said and peck her lips.