Plateform 9 and 3/4

(Lily's P.O.V)

Hi, I'm Lily, Lily Belle Black Lupin. I was named after my Father and Dad's best friends Wife Lily Potter, who died along with her husband James Potter they died the same night my Dad left so I have been raised by my Father Remus Lupin. My father is a werewolf so he hasn't been able to get a job till this year he will be working at Hogwarts so we live of the money Dad left behind. My Dad is Sirius Black I don't know much about Dad he left nearly nine months before I was born. That was abou 12 years ago. I should have started at Hogwarts two months ago when I first turned eleven but the new year at Hogwarts starts today so I would be at Hogwarts for two months before the end of the year so I'll be starting this year. My God Brother Harry would be in his third year this year. I have never meet him as after his Mother and Father died he went to live with his Aunt and Uncle and apparently they are muggles and don't like magic. I couldn't sleep not only because I start at Hogwarts but also because last night was a full moon so Father had a rough night. I have some of his genes so I have a wolf side but that mixed with Dad's animagas I can change at will but I have to change on full moons or I get really sick. Right now I am laying in my room on the dog bed my Father got me, I wanted to feel more like a dog when in my wolf form so he got me the softest most comfy bed he could find. My room is quite basic tho I have my bed with flowery bed cover, my dog bed, my chest of toys my fav toy is in my bed tho it's a black dog Father said it looks like Dad's animagas. Next to my beds is my desk which is currently clean because all my school stuff is in my trunk ready to go. I stretch and head over to the door heading into the lounge room. The lounge room is also quite basic it's got red couches in the center of the room around the fire place that was currently out the walls are lined with book cases filled with books. On the oppiset side of the room is the door that leads to the Kitchen and dinning room, along that wall is also the stairs up to Fathers room, his room is a lot like mine but doesn't have any toys and his bed sheets are red plus he has all the pictures I drew hung up from the first one I ever drew to one that I drew last week. Like me all his stuff is packed and ready to go to Hogwarts. My Father is curled up on the mat next to his bed. I walk over to him and curl up next to him.

"Good Morning Pup. You ready for school." Father says his voice groggy with sleep as he pulls me close.

"Good Morning Father!! I am so ready for school I can't wait." I say after shifting back into human form.

"Good because I think it's time for breakfast then we can get ready for the day. By then it will be about 8 so we can bring all our stuff downstairs and go for a walk before coming back and head to the station." Father said getting up, he picks me up and throws me onto the bed.

"Hahaha Father. Let's go down for breaky I'm hungry" I say getting up and turning into my wolf dodgeing him when he tried to tickle me.

"Your always hungry." Father lauphed chaseing after me as I run downstairs.

We head to the kitchen and I go straight for the pantry turning back into my human forma nd grabbing the pancakes. I grab a pan and start heating it while I shake the pancake mix.

"You really are hungry" Father says coming over and putting oil in the pan and turning on the lamp and fan that is above the stove.

"Yea, well it's pancakes." I say as I hit the bottle on the bench to mix it even more.

When the pan is warm enough we work together to make the pancakes. Once it's all done I grab knives forks and plates. Father dishes up well I get the toppings. Father always lets me have chocolate sauce and strawberrys on my pancakes so I cut the strawberrys in half and remove the stem. I place the bowl of strawberrys and the chocolate sauce on the the table as Father puts the plates of pancakes on the table. We both sit down and put the strawberrys on the pancakes before drenching them in chocolate sauce. Digging in we eat all the pancakes before cleaning up and heading upstairs. I grab my Fav shirt with some black jeans and my fav jacket that used to be my Dad's and pull on my boots.