Chapter Fifty Seven- Bird.

Nobody's watching
Drowning in words so sweet
Mild is the water
Caught as a bird once free
I don't mind
Hope is a distance unreached
Ink on her skin incomplete
And the faint sound of friends
As she neared to the end she had peace.

I was currently on the drive back from Starbucks. 

I know both their orders seeing as when they were recording I was like their waitress, it comes in handy for things like this.

I got Danny a bacon butty and a cappuccino and then I got Doug a lemon muffin and a flat white. 

Then the best order of all... mine. 

A cheese toastie and a caramel latte.

 Oh this coffee was making me feel some sort of way, this was my guilty pleasure... just Starbucks. 

I find it so funny how happy I feel now that I've got one of my favourite meals, it's funny how food can do that to you. 

Just as I was getting all excited about Starbucks, my phones starts ringing. Dougie. 

"Hey bro, what's up?"

"I could have gone and gotten breakfast you didn't have to" 

"Doug, I wanted to. I needed air and a drive" I chuckle as I hear him sigh.

"Okay, how far are you?" He asks.

"I'm literally just pulling up as we speak" 

I hear the phone call end and squint my face in confusion. 

I pull into the driveway just as Dougie comes walking quickly out the house. 

I smile, rolling my eyes as I take my keys out. 

He opens the door and helps me out carefully.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah Doug, I'm fine" I laugh as I watch him grab the bag and the drinks that were in a drink holder.

 I take his arm as we slowly walk back to the house where I immediately go to rest on the couch as Dougie heads into the kitchen to plate everything up.

"Danny! Wake up!" Doug yells as I grab the remote and turn on the TV. 

Antique buyers.. skip. 999 emergency, skip. Ooo! This Morning, it's always a shout. 

I place down the remote just as Danny walks out of my room yawning. 

"Morning Poynters" He says with a cheesy grin as I laugh.

"Aw yes! I smell Starbucks!" He claps his hands excitedly as he walks over to the kitchen where Dougie was. 

"Eve went on a drive to get it, I told her I would have gone but she 'fancied the drive'" Dougie quotes me as I nod, turning around.

"Barney needed a spin" I mention, referencing my car... yes I named it Barney.

Mum, Jazz, Danny and I were in one car while Dougie, Harry and Tom went in the other.

"Where are we going again?" Danny asks as he pulls out of our driveway.

"Roma Italian, it's next door to that old coffee shop me, you and Harry used to go to" I explain to him as he thinks for a minute.

"Ahhh! I know where your at, is granny Poynter gonna be there?" He questions excitedly. 

Danny absolutely adored my gran just as she did him.