ೃ༄*ੈ✾ ◦ 𝒮𝒰𝑀𝑀𝒜𝑅𝒴

❊ Flowers

❝  Behind every sweet smile there a bitter sadness that no one can ever see or feel  ❞

- ❊ -

Cassandra Faith Ridlar had always been a happy girl, not a bright smile but a soft one, that just made you happy to see. Cassandra had a beautiful life, a sister who would die for her, a brother who was always there, and most of all, a happy home, yet daemons used her mind as a playground. She was a flower in a meadow, one that could catch the eye of anyone because she stood out without meaning to.  

Obviously, Albus Potter was never told not to pick flowers. The two had almost grown-up together. With Ember Ridlar and James Sirius being attached by the hip, best friends since the first day of Hogwarts. Along with Harry and Ginny being close with their parents. Cassandra was around the Potters a lot. Being the same age, she became friends with the middle child of the Potter household and even with Scorpius Malfoy.

But fourth-year things had changed. When the two boys returned from the whirlpool of time, something had changed in young Albus Potters' eye when he looks at the friend from so long ago. And as time passed, the longing in his eyes was meet with the longing in hers.

When the two begin dating, is when Cassandra starts to fall apart. Insecurities shed long left behind traveled back up like bile in her throat, Albus unnoticing. She was alone, isolated in her mind, drowning in her thoughts with no one to notice.

- ❊ -

⋆ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ·s Bᴜʟʟ Sʜɪᴛ ⋆

All righty. All the rights go to JK Rowling, for the wonderful world she made. I do not own any previously mentioned storylines, dialogue, or characters. I also give full credit to AprilSlytherin for the amazing character of Cassandra Ridlar and her sister Ember Ridlar and the storyline/plot. I do own all other characters that did not belong to JK Rowling or AprilSlytherin, along with any other new plot detours or storylines that my crazy mind could and might think of. Okayyyyy, I think that's it. Thank you!!! Continue to read.