25

"So. My daughter already gave me a little information of what you want to say. She said you want to apologize... and tell something about... your relationship..." Aaron Aldous said

Kyoya gulped as he looked at the knife Aaron has been holding in his hand "Yes sir. First of all I would like to apologize for the behavior I had when Akiara was my fiance. I was the worst and I know it. As a father I know you're also angry at me because I hurt her but-"

"Angry?" Aaron chuckled "Ootori boy... what I feel towards you far exceeds anger"

"....I know I was the worst but.. I am sincerely asking for your forgiveness like I've asked hers" Kyoya said

"It's true that I've heard that she forgave you... and because of that I've not done anything to you.. but that doesn't mean that I feel the same way towards you" Aaron glared at Kyoya while he plays with his knife "I admire your courage to face me though. The last time you crossed paths with me, I had broke ties with your famiky business, that resulting in everyone in the meeting to do the same as well... your family struggled in that period"

"I've hurt her... I got all the karma back" Kyoya said "...It serves me right"

"Hmph" Aaron chuckled "Well regardless. Akiara seems to be ok by your apology, honestly though I am not so forgiving, if she had gotten upset after your apology, I would have just pulled connections to destroy your business"

Kyoya sweatdropped since Aaron said that so casually "I... would still like to apologize"

"Well since Akiara seems to be smiling a lot these days I guess I could just not stab or shoot you but I don't really forgive you. Akiara would be mad at me if I killed you" Aaron said as he placed the knife down "At least it's not like you confessed to her or anything. And so what was the other thing you want to say to me?"

".......I am courting her"

(Nekozawa mansion)

*CRASH!* *BREAK!* *THUD!*

"What was that sound?" Kirimi asked as she looked at the Aldous mansion

"Kirimi" Nekozawa said "It's almost our tea party right? You said you'll prepare tea for me?"

"Oh!" Kirimi ran inside "That's right! Stay there! I'll prepare it"

"Ok" Nekozawa said then he turned to The Aldous mansion and saw the living room window broken and table from the living room was thrown out "....I sure hope Kyoya... gets out alright in there"

(Aldous mansion)

"Father?!" Akiara burst in the living room. The coffee table was thrown out the window, the glass vases were broken, the tea was spilled everywhere, knives were thrown on the couch.... And Kyoya was sitting still with knives thrown around him dangerously close

"......I didn't kill him. You can go back Aki" Aaron said as he broke another vase "I just heard something unbelievable but I'm not killing him"

"...........Kyoya?" Akiara looked at Kyoya

"Uh... He hasn't laid a hand on me.. he hasn't hurt me" Kyoya gulped as he saf the next few words "Don't worry. You can go"

".........ok..." Akiara said then looked at her father before closing the door "Don't harm Kyoya"

"Of course. I would never" Aaron said then looked outside "Oh it seems Kirimi and that Nekozawa boy are setting up for a little tea party. You can go there and I'll send Ootori boy later"

"....ok"

*slowly shuts*

Aaron sat down "I'm sorry. I felt like you said something outrageuos. What is it?"

"....I'm courting... Akiara" Kyoya repeated

*bang*

Somewhere in between the conversation Aaron pulled out a gun with a silencer and aimed it at the floor. Since it has a silencer it wasn't really loud but at this point Kyoya's hearing and other senses are very sharp

"Oh sorry. I accidentally pulled it out" Aaron said as he took a deep breath "You really think I'll allow you to date my daughter?!"

"....No. but I don't plan on giving up. I really-"

"You were already her fiance once and you screwed it up! Don't go coming to me asking her hand! I'll ruin you and your whole family!" Aaron aimed the gun at Kyoya

Kyoya took a deep breath and faced the gun "I don't want to date her because I want to make connections to you family's business. Please don't involve my family. Instead.... I want to date her because I love her. I would gladly give up my position as a child in the Ootori family to be with her"

"...You say you'd rather be disowned
.." Aaron raised an eyebrow

"No. Of course I still love my family but I would give up the rights of my fortune, my name in their will, and even their recognition. I'd give up a lot to repent for what I've done to her and be with her" Kyoya said as he stood up and walked towards the gun

"How I even know all those words are true? You've lied before, you can lie again. You were always a coward" Aaron said

Kyoya pushed his forehead to the gun "You can always do your worst to me if I did anything wrong"

"........" Aaron looked at Kyoya for a bit then retracted his gun "You've got guts this time. I'll admire you for that... and just so you know, as long as Akiara is happy then I am too, but that doesn't mean I won't hate you"

".......do you approve?" Kyoya asked

"I'll observe for now. So you can go" Aaron said "Their tea party is still being set up anyways"

(Time skip)

".... how did it go?" Nekozawa asked. After Kyoya entered the tea party. Kirimi and Akiara were making tea while Kyoya and Nekozawa sat at the girlish tea table with stuffed animals next to them

"....I thought I was gonna die" Kyoya said as he buried his face on his big teddy bear seatmate

Nekozawa patted Kyoya's back "I know that feeling. For me it was Belzenef that calmed me down"

This only happens when a boy meets Aaron Aldous