The realization

A/N: This will be in the point of view of the rival

💢Osano Najimi💢
I am so in love with Y/N. Her E/C eyes shine like the sun. Her H/L H/C Hair looks very silky and smooth. And her S/C matches all of it. When I first saw her on the playground that day, it was my chance to be with her, however I don't like to express my feelings so I push others away. I decided to become her first friend and maybe become closer like her bestfriend to her boyfriend and maybe her husband.

🧁Amao Odayaka🧁
Ever since me and Y/N won the competition, we sstarted to become closer and my feelings for her have started to change. Her E/C eyes, H/L H/C hair, and her skin is perfect making my heart flutter, Adrenaline rush throughout my body and she is the sweetest girl I met and a good mixologist.

🎭Kizano Sunobu🎭
Y/N sang wonderfully like a songbird. When I kissed her in the play it felt right. I think I found my queen, my Juliet. My girlfriend and possibly my wife

🕸Oko Ruto🕸
Ever since Y/N joined the occult club, I felt strange. She was a witch who also practiced (type of religion). She looked so perfect. I think she casted a spell on me and this spell can't be removed

🥇Aso Rito🥇
Ever since Y/N beaten E/N I complimented her and it made me feel nervous which is so unlike me. I wanted to race her but I lost because I was blown away by her beauty. How her H/C H/L hair moved gracefully in the water revealing her gorgeous face with E/C eyes and S/C skin. Her skin was shiny from the water and her eyes I would drown swimming in that much emotion them. I think I am in love with her

🩹Mujo Kina🩹
When Y/N first got injured it was my chance to be with her. I saw her around the school but she hasn't really noticed me. I put her on the bed and fallen asleep next to her and cuddled her. She was so cute I wanted to take care of her forever.

🍎 Mido Rana 🍎
I became Y/N's private tutor and I don't understand why all the other teachers hate her. She is pretty funny and actually very pretty. Her H/C H/L hair was silky smooth and I wanted to run my fingers through it. Her crystal like E/C eyes I would fight to protect. And her S/C skin looks really soft along with other features. Since I am her private tutor I get to spend more time with her and I enjoy it.

💀Osorō Shidesu💀
When I saw Y/N kick ass I was amazed. Even though she was a tomboy she still was beautiful. Her eyes, hair, skin EVERYTHING. I saw Ayano chest my taking a loaded gun and shoot her in the head that made me pissed. I beaten the shot outta her and took Y/N to the nurse. To my surprise she lived and she smiled. That made my feelings for her blossom more.

❤️Hanakō Yamada❤️
Y/N was perfect in every way. Her E/C eyes, her H/L H/C hair, and her S/C skin matched it all. She also had this smile which was very contagious and I loved it. I think of her as a sister but I wanna be more than her brother.

🈵Megamo Saikou🈵
Ever since T/N helped me beat the case against Ayano I felt very happy around her. She was just so gorgeous and I want her all to myself. How did I make her mine.