Cause you need me, Man, I don't need you.

Parker's POV

"What do you mean? I thought you knew that as an Alpha's mate my scent would be prominent." 

"Well kind of, I didn't know my scent would be gone."

"It's not gone. I can smell your scent more than mine, but anyone else smells my scent and knows you were claimed by me and then gets your scent. It'll be worse when I K-... Nevermind."

"When you, what?"

"Nothing, forget it." He tried to shrug me off.

"You were going to say something so clearly it was important."

"Fine. When I finally knot you I will be the only one that can get your scent without searching for it. My scent will be overpowering yours for everyone else. They will have to be searching for yours in order to smell it."

"Y-you didn't knot me?"

"No. Not yet."

"Why?"

"Because we are fully mated without having knotted you. I don't trust you enough to knot you yet. If you run I can just hunt you down without worrying that the distance is killing you. Once I can trust that I can piss you off without you running I will knot you."

"Wow. I promised I wouldn't run away from you unless I stayed in your territory or house and forced our mating when you didn't want to, yet I still can't be trusted." I laughed.

"I did want to mate you, why are you acting like I rejected you? I literally mated you three hours ago. I know it was enough to satisfy the heat for now but over the next week I'll mate you more too. I'm not rejecting you because I refuse to knot you right now."

"You are rejecting me! I had to say you were risking my life in order to get you to mate with me. Now you refuse to finish the mating 100%. That is a rejection. I bet if you hadn't found me you would have mated and knotted Sofia."

"No I wouldn't have. I have never wanted Sofia. She thinks that because her brother is my Beta that she would have been the obvious choice for Luna. I wasn't ever thinking about her in that way nor was I thinking of anyone else. I was just searching for the one who had my matching mark. I am not rejecting you, so stop saying I am."

"Oh bullshit. You know what? I'm done with this conversation and I am done with you, know why? Cause you need me, Man, I don't need you. So you can take your "I'm not rejecting you by refusing to knot you" and shove it up your ass. " I whipped around and headed back inside the pack house.

"My room is on the third floor, end of the hall with the large oak door. It's the only bedroom up there."

"Why should I give a rat's ass where your bedroom here is?"

"Because you may smell like me but you haven't been introduced to the pack so I would rather you not run around my territory."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and stormed in the house.

He wants to send me to his room instead of letting me go for a run, then I hope he enjoys returning to a trashed room.

I found the stairs and quickly ascended them to the third floor. Once there it was easy to spot the oak door from the stairs. It was all the way on the back wall so I am guessing it's a huge room with an en suite and walk-in closet to match. I opened the door and realized it was exactly how I imagined. Besides the color. I was willing to bet it would have been all dark and black colors, but it was a navy blue and white. There was a large king size bed against the right wall, two doors on the left well, a TV mounted to the wall in between the doors, a couch, and on the far wall there were windows and doors to a balcony.