Paisley, Paisley, Paisley...

I turned to look at my little group, slipping into leader mode.

"Carla, head with the warrior's to the west border. Ryan and Carter will meet you there. Sophia, Matt and I are bringing you to the bunker. You know the way so you'll have to give us directions but we can both fight and protect you. Matt, you and I have both been trained to fight so Ryan wants us in the bunker to protect everyone in case they get past the guards. Carla, be careful and watch your back. Let's go."

We quickly headed out of the gym and up the stairs. Trying to be as quiet as possible. Matt and Carla took the lead with Sophia next and me bringing up the rear. Once outside Carla took off in the opposite direction we did. Hopefully she makes it there okay. We had made it about a mile into the woods when I heard some twigs snapping from behind us. We all froze and turned to look. I took up the position to protect Sophia. She was trained but she was nowhere near good enough to fight off rogues.

My eyes scanned the woods around us when four wolves with black eyes emerged. The black eyes signaled they were rogues. All eyes were trained on me. I knew that if we tried to all leave they would attack. Maybe if I could lead them away I could make it to where Ryan is at and Matt and Sophia can make it to the bunker.

"Ry, we have a problem."

"What's wrong?" His voice sounded a little strained.

"We are almost to the bunker but we have four rogues here."

"Shit. I'll send Carla back. Carter can be there in five. Can you guys make it to the bunker?"

"Matt and Sophia can."

"What?"

"You said they want me right? I can lead them away. Matt can get Sophia to safety. We don't have 5 minutes to sit here and wait. They will attack first."

"No. Don't you dare try to lead them away."

"I don't have a choice. If we all try to get to the bunker they will attack. If I take off they will follow. I'm faster than they are in human and wolf form. I can make it to you."

"If you get hurt, I'll kill you myself." He growled.

I cut our connection and turned to Matt. "Get her to the bunker."

"What? What about you?"

"They want me. Your only chance is to go. I'll make it to Ryan."

"No. I am your guard."

"Sophia can't fight. Get her to the Bunker. That is an order."

Matt clenched his jaw but nodded once. He grabbed her arm and they both took off heading for safety. I turned back to the wolves. I knew the leader of this group wasn't here. Calvin was bigger than any of his followers. No these were just the scapegoats, sent to capture me if they could and if they died they were ones he was willing to spare.

"Catch me if you can." I smirked.

I took off, leaping over the one who jumped at my legs. All I knew was to follow Carla's scent. I don't know the territory enough to know exactly where the west border was. By retracing our steps back to the pack house I was able to find Carla's scent. I started following it, keeping a decent lead on the wolves. I can fight in human form so I didn't want to take the risk of trying to shift.

I made it past the pack house and risked looking behind me. I was still about 20 yards ahead of them. All of a sudden I was rammed into. I landed on my side harshly feeling a crack go through my ribs. I groaned. I looked up and saw another wolf had joined and he was who ran into me from the front. I should have heard it coming. What good is being able to hear now when it still doesn't help me.