Chapter 10: The Girls and Another Boy

I was walking down the hall, heading towards the girl's locker room. When I heard my name being called from afar.

"Hey (Y/n)! Wait up!"

I turned around, only to meet a girl with pink skin running towards me. Along with the other group of girls beside her.

Which I immediately recognized it was Ashido, Hagakure, Yaoyorozu, Asui, Jirou, and Uraraka.

I heard growling beside me, which I knew it was my wolf guide, Shadow. My eagle spirit, Storm, beside me. I hovered a hand in front of Shadow, which immediately stopped the growling.

I looked down and gave a smile towards Shadow. Which caused them to back away. I looked up, seeing Ashido and the others in front of me now.

I gave them a small smile, which caused all of them to smile back. Or give me a nervous smile.

"Hey that was really awesome back there! How you beat Kirishima and Sero like that! Man you're so cool!" Ashido exclaimed. I smiled a bit and rubbed my neck.

"Th-Thanks. . ." I replied. Ashido noticed my nervousness and held out her hand. Which I took.

"My name's Ashido Mina!"

She smiled, where I smiled again. I looked towards the others and they smiled at me. I pulled my hand back and faced the others.

I already knew their names, but I didn't want to ruin that for them.

The invisible girl or Hagakure, jumped forward and grabbed my hand and shook it.

"I'm Hagakure Toru!" She introduced herself. I laughed and she pulled her hand away. I put my hand to my side and looked at the others.

The calm frog girl, Asui, went up and bowed. I bowed back.

"Nice to meet you (L/n) (Y/n). I'm Asui Tsuyu, but you can call me Tsu," she said. I smiled before straightening myself up.

"Nice to meet you too." I looked towards the others,the ponytail came forward and held out her hand. I grabbed her hand and she shook it gently.

"I'm Yaoyorozu Momo, but feel free to call me Momo," she said. I nodded and let go of her hand, then turned toward the other girls.

Uraraka came forward and nervously bowed. I bowed back and stood up straight.

"I'm Uraraka Ochaco. But call me Ochaco."

I nodded and looked towards the other girl. Where she stared at me before extending out a hand.

"I'm Jirou Kyoka," she simply said. I nodded and was about to saw something, when I heard a scream.

I turned around just in time, to see Ashido smack the same pervert from before.

"Quit doing that Mineta!" She exclaimed. However, the pervert just kept trying to touch her butt and continued drooling.

I heard growling again and saw Shadow glaring daggers at the pervert. I motioned my head forward and instantly, Shadow jumped forward.

Shadow growled and barked at him, which caught his attention. They jumped on him, he screamed and was now pinned to the ground.

I glared at him and Shadow was glaring at him. He was struggling for a bit, but Shadow kept him in their grip.

"GET THIS STUPID THING OFF ME!!" He yelled. But that made Shadow growl even more and show off their teeth. I stepped forward and looked down at him.

"I wouldn't call her stupid if I were you, especially if she just got out of a fight," I declared. Shadow growled but calmed down when I petted her misty fur.