Chapter 24: Your Fight - Pt. 2

A/n: Cursing, death threats, flashbacks, and fighting.

You laughed as you saw Bakugou struggling to get out of the metal net. He kept thrashing and yelling curse words at you, but you simply looked down at your hand which held a small detonator with a red button.

Your eyes then glance over at the wall across from Bakugou, your eyes saw the same circular device that you had stuck on the wall a few minutes ago.

Right before your little fight with Bakugou, you made a circular device and a detonator, which was in fact a net trap, and placed it on the wall. It blended in perfectly with the shadows so that's why you placed it there. In addition, that's why you counted how many corners you turned and hallways you ran through. The only thing that was missing was someone to capture.

You walked over to Bakugou, as he continued to struggle against the metal net, and kneel down in front of him. Where he shot you a death glare but you didn't really care.

"YOU BITCH! WHEN I GET OUTTA HERE, You're GONNA REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN!"

Looking down at his body, you already saw the metal tightening against him. Plus, it wasn't coming off anytime soon since the ends of the net had arrows and the arrows were penetrated deep into the wall by now. So Bakugou wasn't getting out of that net off in a while.

"I'd stop struggling if I were you. The more you struggle the tighter the net gets. But not enough to hurt you. The metal is also resistant to any element abilities, that includes explosions, so there's no point in using your quirk."

'(Y/n). We located the bomb. It's in the middle of the sixth floor.' - Dawn

'There's also four people surrounding it. But the bomb is already heavily guarded.' -Lionheart

"How heavily guarded?" I said out loud while standing up. Seeing Bakugou give me a questioning glance and continue to struggle.

'The bomb has strips of tape around it, as well as a bunch of weird purple balls on the floor.' - Flametail

'One of them even barricaded the door with chains.' - Blossom

"Thanks for the info guys, I appreciate it."

Facing Bakugou again, he was still struggling but he was making little effort now. He looked tired out but still had a glint of fire in his eyes.

"Looks like I don't need to interrogate you after all. I already know where the bomb is hidden and the defenses your teammates have. So I would appreciate it if you stay here," I said sarcastically, earning a scowl in return.

I turned around and was about to run towards the staircase but then Bakugou interrupted me by saying something that made my heart stop.

"Whatever! You're just as worthless as the rest of those damn extras! Demon!"

Stopping in your steps, you felt your eyes darken and your hands clench into fists. Swinging your head back at him, you gave a menacing growl and death glare at him.

"What did you just call me. . ."

"Tch. Don't go fucking blaming me demon. I'm just reading what it says on your damn back."

Your eyes widen at his words and you couldn't deal with this now, so you ran away from him. Ignoring his curse words and threats, you turned the corner, ran up the stairs, and stopped after turning another corner.

Lifting your hand up, you used your water to take a look at your back. Which was covered in debris and dirt, but foreshore saw the words 'Demon' written across your back. But what shook you to the core, was that it was scared on your back and bleeding.