🐱 1 🐱

MYG•

"Do you think you can finish whatever shit you're doing up there before I freeze to death here? You're paying for my funeral by the way."

He heard an amused chuckle on the other line.

"Calm down drama queen, I'm on my way. And on my defense, I told you to come up here while waiting. Not my fault you're such a lazy ass."

He grunted. "Just hurry the fuck up." He ended the call and took one last whiff of his cigarette before throwing it on the floor and stepping on it.

A smile crept up his face as a memory flashed in his mind.

"As much as I love how sexy you look while smoking, you're also killing your lungs babe. Seriously, try quitting it. Slowly at least."

He wanted to buy all the cigarettes in the world when she said that but then again, he also wanted to live for her so he thought otherwise.

He was leaning on the building's wall while waiting for his dumb bestfriend to come out and when he looked back up, a flashy black car stopped right in front of his salad.

(I'm so unfunny God help me)

A door opened and a blondé guy in a suit came out, probably the same height as him. Their eyes met and it lasted a little longer for his comfort until an amused smirk formed on the guy's face.

The hell is this guy's problem?

The jackass walked around the car and seemed to open the door for someone.

He was momentarily distracted when a flash of a woman's raven hair caught his eyes. It looked too familiar for him to ignore.

When that person turned to talk to the blondie revealing it's awfully familiar side profile, it dawned to him.

Of course those cheeks are familiar, they're MY cheekies.

"What in the world.."

When the woman strut her way inside the restaurant, he was left gawking at her retreating figure.

She was wearing obviously expensive clothes, got out of an equally expensive car,  and entered the same expensive looking restaurant.

(Alexa play Expensive Girl please)

Blondie snapped him out of his trance. He was now standing in front of him wearing a polite smile, opposite of his smirk earlier.

"Hi, do you have any business with my boss?"

"Huh, why? What boss?" He stuttered to ask as he tried to stand straight. He probably looked dumb. He was shocked and he didn't know who the blondie was referring to.

The guy chuckled while shaking his head.

"Nevermind, forget what I said." He bowed and got in the car not even waiting for his reply.

The car drove but it's not his priority right now. He looked back at the restaurant where the woman went in and searched for her. He saw her sitting at the far end of the restaurant near the window.

"Babe, what are you doing in there?" He murmured as he took in her look.

She looked far different from what he's used to seeing her. It's almost as if she was another person. Everything about this woman was sparkling and screamed expensive whilst his girlfriend liked everything simple and not fancy things. She's the total opposite of the girl he's looking at right now.

Wait, what if it's really another person?

"Of course that's not Jennie." He tried to convince himself. She looked waaay out of his league. But her face..

"What am I thinking?" He shook his head. "There are people who looked almost the same as each other. That could be it."

Does Jennie have a twin?

"Argh, fuck this shit, my head hurts." He groaned and massaged his temple.

He looked back at the restaurant again and stared like a fucking creep. They are too identical that it's frustrating him to no end.

One way to know. Call her.

So he did. He stared at the woman as he heard the other line ringing. He saw how the woman got a bit startled then began searching for something inside her designer bag.

His heart was thumping so hard inside his chest.

It couldn't be..

The moment she fished out her phone and put it on her ear was also the moment the other line answered.

Babe?" He heard her talk.

He closed his eyes and tried to even out his breathing. He began walking near the window where the woman is.

"Hey, uhm, are you busy?"

She giggled. "You know I'm not if it's you." His heart automatically felt warm from what he heard and seeing the woman smile with that familiar gummy smile that he loved.

"Why? Do you need something? Want me to come over?" She added when he was left speechless.

He swallowed hard before speaking again. "Yeah I think there's something wrong with my eyes."

The woman grew alert. Face suddenly evident with worry.

"Why? What's wrong? Are you okay?" She frantically asked.

He chuckled, amused at what he's seeing. "Nothing. I think I just missed you so much that I'm starting to hallucinate. Like seeing you inside a restaurant looking so beautiful more than ever."

The woman froze on her seat with her mouth slightly agape. The other line silent.

Thankfully, she was alone on the table. So he knocked on the window to get her attention.

She turned to the window and her phone almost slipped out of her hand. Her eyes were wide as saucers and her mouth morphed to an o.

He chuckled. My baby's so dramatic.

"Hi sweet cheeks, what are you doing in there?"

•••

Yep, that's how fast this story is going. Can you keep up? Lol
This is the first chapter so don't expect too much okay?
Also, I'll try not to write long notes, I just hope someone will read and comment. 🥺
All love, Dell. 💋