The Audition

I went to the studio very nervous but 2 persons were before me so I had to wait.It was my turn after 20mins waiting and before I could go I heard someone screaming for help.Ofcourse I followed the screaming and someone pushed me in a closet and locked the door.I was yelling for someone to let me out but no one was hearing me.I tried so many things to escape and it didn't work so I just had to wait for badness.
Tomas's POV:
Today was my audition for the studio and Violetta's too I think.Im so happy that me and Vilu are going to be in the same music school.I better go find her I think it was her turn.I searched for her but I don't see Violetta anywhere so I just went to ask Pablo the studio director but he said that he haven't seen her.I was so scared.I asked everyone and nobody saw her.I was so worried.
*The boy who saved me's POV:
-I can't believe Ludmila.She is so annoying..I can't handle her anymore..And about that girl yesterday was so beautiful and I can't get her out of my head.I think she is auditioning today.Im gonna go watch.I went there but she wasn't here.I started walking in the studio and I forgot about my phone which is in the closet.I went and opend it and someone jumpet at me.
-Thank youuu sooo much ^.^ - the girl said
-It's okay(: Hey you are the same girl from yesterday-I said smiling
Yes I am :) - she said shyly.
-So what's your name?-I asked her
Um..Violetta-she said
I'm Leon - I said
Great name I love it.-she said
Yeah yours too(:,hey don't you have an audiotion now? - I said
OMG thanks I forgot oh no , by and thanks again - she said while kissing me on the cheek.
It's okay let's go-I said
*Violetta's POV:
I went to the director and explained him everything and he allowed me to do the audition. Leon was watching me,Tomas too and 2 girls I've never seen before.I danced and I got officially in the studio.I couldn't be happier.